Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Недавни садржај од ioio

1. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Back in Wales now and was very happy to meet again fans from Partisan and thanks for their kind welcome. I am sorry that we could not bring you more good luck with the result.
  2. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

A Rhyl fan has just received an email from Club Brugge when asking about tickets for the Partisan end "I got an e-mail from Club Brugge today when I asked about tickets. They say that you have to contact Partizan to get them in the Partizan end (though I suppose you could try buying on the...
  3. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

:D We are top of the league, we are top of the league Ni sy ar ben y gynghrair ! :ziveli :s Up the Welsh Partisans
  4. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

It appears that 70 euros was the price for watching all 3 of Club Brugge's european games. So hopefully it will not cost more than 25 euros for us to get in. As long as they are willing to sell tickets on the night for the away end, there will be no problem. There are 4 of us already booked for...
  5. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Can we get tickets cheaper via Belgrade than they are charging at Brugge - they are mentioning a price of 70 euros
  6. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Hvala. We'll look forward to getting the info re tickets from you a little later. Problem is that most Rhyl fans won't make travel arrangements til they know they can get tickets. Anyway, best of luck to you.
  7. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Need to get back to the issue of how we get tickets for the away end at Brugge. Club Brugge's site say that tickets cost 70 euros each if ordered in advance, and would be more on the night. Besides that, will they be willing - for security reasons - to sell tickets on the night for the away...
  8. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

http://www.blue-army.com/media Here are some Club Brugge goals for you to look at ! Their tickets are very expensive - at least 70 euros. Would your away fans' tickets be as expensive ? Their stadium holds 29,000 so you would have an allocation of at least 3000 away tickets. How many Grobari...
  9. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Terminally Rhyl is hard-core and is a college professor !! So he will see you in Belgrade. The rest of us would be looking at Brugge. Could be just 2 or 3 or could be a group of ten. How would we get tickets for the away end ?
  10. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

We'll do our best to get some fans over to support you at Brugge
  11. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

We have won one and drawn one of our first two games in the Welsh League, but we have lost half our playing squad due to financial pressures and are trying to sign new players before the Transfers end next week. Will look at the draw tomorrow. We'd definitely come to support you against Fulham...
  12. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Congratulations. Now draw Aston Villa, Everton or Fulham in the Group Stages so that we can come to support you against the club from England. It would be more difficult if you were to play our Celtic cousins from Celtic in Scotland or St Pats in Ireland.
  13. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

We do not understand what has happened to your strikeforce - that is only 2 goals in 3 games in Europe since you played us. We understand that the other clubs will have played more strongly in defence than we did, but we would have expected you to have scored many more goals. Best of luck next...
  14. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

UEFA have refused to give us our 330,000 euros until the end of the year, and so we have had to let 10 players go. Our no. 11 Luke Holden is being transferred to a club high in the English leagues. We have only 12 players and 2 youngsters left. It will be a real battle for us to win the league...
  15. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Good call to change the thread name. You're still in our thoughts. I think now you'll have to win the Europa Cup, as we told everyone how well you'd do in the Champions League