Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Резултати претраге

1. Poli Timisoara & other friends

I am Russian but i hate jews Chelsea is owned by a jew :banghead Ebraio Malakes why the friendship with them? That`s not your business! Political topics and hatred toward the other nations are forbidden on this forum! WebCrew edit
  2. ЦСКА Москва

what was score brothers? Forza Cska and Partizan
  3. ПАОК

Zdravo Brate PAOK play Porto in a friendly tonight PAOK's best 11 is Chalkias Arambatzis Melissis Contreras Snauzer Lakis Vierinha Ivic Veron Conceicao Bakayoko we made alot of great signings this season Ivic Chalkias Contreras Bakayoko Anastasakos i hope...
  4. PFC nostalgija: istorija, legende, stare slike

IVICA ILEV Ivica Iliev (born 27 October 1979 in Belgrade) is a Serbian football (soccer) midfielder. He currently plays for PAOK Thessaloniki FC. He signed a one year contract with Messina in summer 2004.[1] In January 205, He was sold to Genoa of Serie C1 in join-ownership bid...
  5. ЦСКА Москва

I am a PAOK fan from Australia with Russian Heritage. So i hope Partizan can help PAOK and CSKA Moscow to be friends like Partizan are with you. PAOK respects CSKA and wish them good luck. Im happy you done well this year. Forza Cska PAOK+ PARTIZAN + CSKA
  6. ПАОК

PAOK + PARTIZAN TOGETHER FORERVER! Me and many of my PAOK friends recently bought a few Partizan kits to wear. The kits are really cool. They ran out of the current kit so we got the last season kit with Volks wagon logo on it. The kit is really cool. I hope i can get a Partizan...
  7. ПАОК

CAO SRPSKI FILE'S ALE ALE, PARTIZAN ALE SVETO IME JE ALE ALE ZOP FROM PAOK:partizan_fan: