Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Недавни садржај од Aemilivs

1. ЦСКА Софиа

Thanks, but we - CSKA fans cant be happy of that victory.Our celebration was painted of blood because of police repression.We was kicked out from the stadium in the beginning of second half and beaten.In the stadium and from stadium to the center of Sofia we was persecuted and beaten.Even used a...
  2. ЦСКА Софиа

Saturday is out derby against the ugly whores from leFski. http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=106717&part=sports if you wanna watch it.
  3. ЦСКА Софиа

Happy new year, sorry for delay.Best wishes to all and ПРАВДА за ултраси !
  4. ЦСКА Софиа

:)
  5. ЦСКА Софиа

Great visiting in Wien :) On Serbian border the Serbian police officers says : "What kind of navijaci you are, without bombs and fireworks?!" Hahahaha :)
  6. ЦСКА Софиа

Great victory against gipsys :) Partizan is champion again this season :) We have huge problems in our team.We try to kick off club owners.Yesterday against Minjor they bring 60 armed professional MMA fighers to fight against our fans,but there was only 100 fans.They beat one of our leader.
  7. ЦСКА Софиа

Just arriving from Turkey ... Awfully visiting :( We didnt deserve it.But with hand on my heart i can say that we - 1000 sing better that turkey fans in whole second half before the goal. Thanks bros for the supporting. :)
  8. ЦСКА Софиа

Thanks.Very hard draw.We are outsiders but one think is for sure ... we will destroy Constantinopolis ... Good job for PАОК last night there :D
  9. ЦСКА Софиа

Браво братja.... браво браво браво !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. ЦСКА Софиа

Thanks :) Our boycott is still keeping up ! I will show you photos tomorrow. Congratulations to PAOK and CSKA Moscow :)
  11. ЦСКА Софиа

Good game,brothers !!! Victory in Belgium !
  12. ЦСКА Софиа

Браћа, желе купити гробарска блуза.ниакои може да вам помогне?
  13. ЦСКА Софиа

Thanks bros :) Let me show you our last video clip :) http://vbox7.com/play:0d539bea Its called "more than passion".Its black and whites because of our sorrow and pain for the club.In the beginning is "Forget the pain mates and be proud with the thinks you do!Its eternal !"
  14. ЦСКА Софиа

We was there.We didnt sing.We were quiet all the time.And throwing bombs all the time :) around 30-40 :) In that way we will procedure financially penalties for club owners :) anyway the game is 2-2 our team is going down :( Good luck in CL,bratja :)
  15. ЦСКА Софиа

наши фанови су и даље у бојкоту.тим иде доле.Данас ћемо играти као гост.ће подржати тиму, али смо против руководства. Партизан наш брата !