Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Недавни садржај од derphylosof

1. ЦСКА Москва

We had recently a match with Lokomotiv Moscow. That week our club had the 85th birthday. So the performance was dedicated as for the Club as for the opponents. For the opponents we have prepared a banner It can be translated: Don't quarell, girls! Big part of lokomotiv's fans are young...
  2. ЦСКА Москва

O, FC Rostov, signed Ivica Kralj, one of the most well-known players of Partizan. Welcome to Ivica.
  3. ЦСКА Москва

Some pics from latest matches: CSKA-Khimki Flags (in bottom-right corner you'll find your one :) ) Banner adressed to Youri Zhirkov, one of the best our players. His father had died some days before. CSKA-Dinamo Show: Pic #1 Pic #2 Pic #3 Two-handed flag for the memory of one...
  4. ЦСКА Москва

Well, hi again) It was a pity to know that your team has been eliminated from UEFA Cup, because of riots. :( A.C.A.B. I hoped, that you will be seeded there with spartak (they won't pass qualify to UCL). Yes, a man from Podgorica visited our derby. Nice lad, he had a good time there, hehe...
  5. ЦСКА Москва

Brate, if you have any questions about sens of banners and action - you're welcome.
  6. ЦСКА Москва

There's no united forum of CSKA Moscow supporters. But, i can recommend you two boards: www.rbpoint.ru & www.r-fanats.ru
  7. ЦСКА Москва

BTW, there's a question. I'm going to visit a match of Serbia team in Finland, and I'd like to know how can I get tickets on it. Thx in advance.
  8. ЦСКА Москва

A bigger and a prettier one :)
  9. ЦСКА Москва

Found it, sorry. But I wanted to post here some info about CSKA Ultras: photos, videos, action etc.
  10. ЦСКА Москва

CSKA Moscow Hello, brothers! I'm from Moscow and I'm a CSKA fan. I'd like to be posting here all kinds of info, of course if you are interested in.