Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Недавни садржај од TerminallyRhyl

1. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

In case any Shamrock Rovers fans pass by this forum, see you next Thursday at Tallaght! Napred Partizan!
  2. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Yes, good to meet up with Partizan fans on Wednesday night, we were sat right behind the goal close to the Partizan sector along with a number of other UK based Grobari. It was good speaking to them and we are pleased they were already familiar with our club. Hoping to get a few of us together...
  3. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Yes, we are making plans to go to the Emirates stadium for the Champions League game. Tickets might be a problem because Arsenal have a 'tough' policy against people not getting them from the away club. If any other Uk based Partizan fans are finding a way to get them please let us know. Great...
  4. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Rhyl played in the English system for 60 years before domestic football in Wales was created. Rhyl were forced 'home' to Wales by the Football Association while other clubs were able to challenge the decision on legal grounds and were allowed to stay in England. With such a tradition of playing...
  5. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

TNS is basically one millionaire's (the owner of the old Totel Network Solutions company) toy club. There is no fanbase and they play on an astroturf in front of temporary stands. It used to be in Wales but the owner exploited a very old (and later unproven) link between an English team...
  6. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Hi all, typical after checking that piece from the Rhyl programme so many times that there was a 'repeat' error in the very first line that even the editor missed! :banghead Really pleased that Partizan won the league, it didn't look possible for a long time but the class shone through in the...
  7. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Thanks for the information Crno Beli. Those who travel to Paris will also miss the Cup Final on the Wednesday-That's real misfortune. Keep me posted :s:ziveli
  8. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Oh, and for anybody still interested in our club, it has not been a good season for us. We have had lots of money problems, the backer has pulled his money out and we have had to play with young kids this season. It seems unlikely that we will qualify for Europe next year. If we win our last...
  9. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

I'm glad your pessimism was ill-found. Two points after 22 rounds is a good place to be even if it takes last minute goals :clap Is there confirmed or predicted news about the home game against the Gypsies yet? I see the game is set for Saturday 8th May at 5-7:30pm on official pages but know...
  10. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Greetings from Wales to our friends in Serbia! Hope you are having an enjoyable Christmas and best wishes for new year. You will be pleased to hear that the name is Partizan is being seen on shirts, caps and scarfs at Rhyl games in Wales league all the time. We are very proud to have played a...
  11. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

We had a good time in Belgium although it's a really really expensive place for anybody not in the Euro countries at the moment. I was in a hostel with four grobari who were making a holiday of it and going to Amsterdam after Brugge. They were more into the Basketball I think and said they...
  12. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

I notice on Partizan.rs a big Serbian flag in the middle of the Donetsk fans. Do Partizan have a friendship with the Ukrainians?
  13. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Having seen quite a few european games other than Rhyl I've always found it possible to get tickets on the day of the game-especially for the group stages and especially in the visiting sections. I understand that people will not be keen to travel without a guarantee but I can't see any...
  14. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

College professor!!??? If I didn't know you were tea total I'd think you'd had too many Jelen Pivos Ioio:buhaha I can't see the group games being sell-outs.... especially the away games so it will be safe to just turn up on the night... especially for getting into the away end. I'm planning...
  15. Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Just seen these dates on the PFC webpage. Are the dates final? Thanks for any help. Tačan raspored odigravanja utakmica po grupama biće perfektuiran u toku popodneva, u okviru posebne radne grupe UEFA koja se bavi takmičenjem. Čim bude poznat raspored (redosled) odigravanja utakmica u grupi...