Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

7DAYS EuroCup 19/20 - Put do Evrolige

Статус
Затворена за писање одговора.

Mister MVP

Urednik - Košarkaški Derviš
Уредник
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
NBG
Za 25 minuta krece zreb za EuroCup. Takmicenje je dobilo jos vise na vaznosti promenom pravila pristupanja Evrolige.
Evo pravila i sesira:

The draw will be held according to seeds.
• The 24 qualified teams will be divided into six seeds with four teams in each, in accordance with the Club Ranking elaborated for this purpose.
• The performance of teams in Euroleague Basketball competitions during a three year period will be used. Each club will get 2 points for a win and 1 point for a tie or loss from the Regular Season onwards. 2 bonus points are allocated for reaching the last 16, 2 bonus points are allocated for reaching the last 8, 1 bonus point is allocated for reaching the last 4, 1 bonus point is allocated for reaching the Finals. The Club Ranking consists of the sum of the club coefficients from the last three years. The results of the worst performing team from each country/League will be added together every year to create a position for that country/League in the Club Ranking. This is the lowest possible position that any club from that country/League can occupy in the draw.
• If two or more teams have the same Club Ranking, the tie will be resolved by the total number of wins during the three year period. Should a tie persist, the final standings in the EuroLeague and if necessary EuroCup from the previous season will be used to break the tie. Should a tie still persist, the final standings in the Domestic Championship from the previous season (after the playoffs) will be used to break the tie. Should a tie still persist, a draw will be used to break the tie, with the Company determining the method for the draw.
• The first four teams from the Club Ranking participating in the Regular Season will be 1 Seeds, the next four 2 Seeds, the next four 3 Seeds, the next four 4 Seeds, the next four 5 Seeds, and the remaining four teams will be 6 Seeds.

GROUP DRAW RESTRICTION

The restriction when drawing the teams into groups is the following:
• Two teams from the same domestic league cannot coincide in the same Regular Season group, except when there are five teams from the same domestic league participating in the Regular Season. GROUP DRAW PROCEDURE
• Teams will be drawn one by one from an urn containing only teams in the same Seed, from the 1 Seeds through to the 6 Seeds, until all 24 teams have been selected.
• For each spot drawn, the urn will be emptied and refilled with only those teams from the level drawn, taking into consideration any restrictions.
• In the Regular Season, teams from the same country may not coincide in the same group. Therefore, when drawing teams from the 2 Seeds through to the 6 Seeds, only those teams from a country different than the ones already drawn into the Group will be placed in the urn. In the case of five teams from the same country participating in the Regular Season draw, the Group Draw Restrictions will be applied until it is physically impossible.
• e.g.1. If a spot is to be drawn into a Group where there is already a team from a specific country, the teams from the country in question will not be placed in the urn.
• e.g.2. If a spot is to be drawn into a Group and a certain team(s) cannot be drawn in a later Group, this team(s) will be the only one(s) placed in the urn.
• A team may be placed directly into a Group in order to follow the restriction mentioned above.
Drawing the teams as explained above will eliminate all possibilities of a blocked situation.

CALENDAR DRAW RESTRICTIONS

• Non-coincidence letters will be allocated to teams that play in the same city/arena, so that when one team plays at home the other will play away, Darussafaka Tekfen Istanbul and Galatasaray Doga Sigorta Istanbul.
1 SEEDS PROMITHEAS PATRAS DARUSSAFAKA TEKFEN ISTANBUL UNICAJA MALAGA LOKOMOTIV KUBAN KRASNODAR
2 SEEDS UNICS KAZAN MACCABI RISHON LEZION GALATASARAY DOGA SIGORTA ISTANBUL RYTAS VILNIUS
3 SEEDS BUDUCNOST VOLI PODGORICA CEDEVITA OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA TOFAS BURSA RATIOPHARM ULM
4 SEEDS MORABANC ANDORRA JOVENTUT BADALONA EWE BASKETS OLDENBURG LIMOGES CSP
5 SEEDS PARTIZAN NIS BELGRADE DOLOMITI ENERGIA TRENTO AS MONACO GERMANI BRESCIA LEONESSA
6 SEEDS NANTERRE 92 UMANA REYER VENICE SEGAFREDO VIRTUS BOLOGNA ASSECO ARKA GDYNIA

SpejsNigrutin

Makedonče
Уредник
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Nedodjija
D_RbZjmVUAAAewF.png:large

Idemo grobarijo, nek nam je sa srecom..

Kralj_Ponoci

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Republika Srpska
Dobra grupa sto se mene tice, mislim u smislu atraktivnosti, po meni malo jaca ona sa Darusafakom, Uniksom, Cedevitom, huventudom, Bresom i Nanterom.

Mi da napunimo Arenu i nema zime za nas. Uz 2 do 3 pojacanja peske cemo kroz ovu grupu.

gurtang

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Niš
@Kralj_Ponoci
Zašto jača?
Darušafaka bila 10ta u turskoj/ Tofaš treći.
Venecija osvajač italije.
Jedino što je Uniks bolji od Rytasa, ali kod rusa se nikad ne zna kakav će tim da imaju...

Oki

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Sutomore
Karacemo ih ruzno.

Ritas? Vidimo se u areni, povedite i parakurskog.

@ Gurtang: Nema veze, ja to zbog naplate starih dugova :D

Последња измена:

gurtang

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Niš
Ja sam nešto bio ubeđen da je on posle nas otišao od njih.
Ali sam se izgleda prebacio

harakiri

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Vračar
Grupa nije laka, ali je moramo proci. Ako mi ne mozemo ovu grupu da prodjemo ni ne zasluzujemo onda da igramo evroligu naredne sezone.Moramo dovesti dominantnu peticu i dobrog sutera da bude pored Vanje i po mom misljenju mozemo daleko da stignemo u Evrokupu.Ovo je takmicenje u kojem mora da se udje u finale jer mi i da uzmemo Aba ligu wild card ce dati zvezdi. Jedino sto sam razocaran to je sto nam je ova Venecija upala u grupu jer mi se cini da su ostali timovi slabiji. Prvak italije bas nama zapadne iz sestog sesira.

MMM2909

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Po meni jako zajebana grupa, bice ovo dosta tesko

bonaventura

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Sve je to manje vise isti kurac..

Mislim da su se drugi isto razocarali sto smo sa njima u grupi....

Статус
Затворена за писање одговора.