Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Partizan in world media

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
Thursday, February 5, 2009, by Fyodor Karpinsky

Partizan 84 - Lottomatica 76

Partizan won their first game in the Top 16 this year by beating Lottomatica Roma. After first five minutes, the game was never really in question. Partizan was carried to victory on the wings of an excellent game by Novica Velickovic who scored 19 points and added 10 rebounds. He was active the whole night and he also had 3 assists and 1 block. The guards did their part, too. Tripkovic’s shooting was sharp last night and Tepic added 4 assists to his 9 points. The whole game, Partizan was playing off the energy of some 7,000 fans, who never stopped chanting and singing. This is a very important win for the Belgrade team. Panathinaikos defeated Unicaja in Malaga, keeping the group wide open. Most likely, Partizan will be contending for one of two spots that leads to Top 8 with Unicaja Malaga. They play Unicaja in Belgrade next week and after that game it will be clearer who has an upper hand in the fight to the next round.
A side note: Partizan has been in financial troubles for years. Every year around Christmas, these problems resurface when the arena Pionir shuts down the heat during practice (actually, they don’t shut it down completely, just turn it down to 16C, which is roughly 60F). This year is no different. Partizan management blames the city and state governments for not helping one of the premier clubs in the country. The government says that there are many segments of the society more deserving of help. The fans are frustrated, some are asking where’s the money from all the players sold in the previous years to wealthy European clubs while others are offering to send checks to the Partizan’s bank account.:D It counts as almost incredible that Partizan remains competitive year after year, mostly on ther home-grown talent.
www.basketballdailyworld.com

jako dobro izveštavaju o našim utakmicama,po meni dosta objektivno i iz više uglova.ima tamo i pregled utakmice u atini,dosta dobro odrađen.sajt je odličan,što se tiče i svih ostalih aktuelnosti.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
A guy from England describes the way he saw the previous game r.star v Partizan 0-2.

Derby day saw a group of people I had met during the aforementioned hostel piss up announce their intention to go to the game as well, so we all went into the city centre to get tickets together. There was a tension in the air that had been absent the previous day as groups of young men dressed in casual clothing talked on mobile phones, police looking on intently. Nobody was wearing a replica shirt.

Tickets cost us about four euros to sit in the east stand with Red Star supporters. We got a tram to the Marakana stadium, frequently passing large groups of police wearing riot gear. Dragan had told us the night before that no alcohol was on sale anywhere within a one kilometre radius of the stadium, which is south of the centre, and many pubs all over Belgrade were shut.

Kick off was at 5pm and we were in the ground by 4.15pm to soak up the atmosphere. It soon became clear that although the Grobari (Gravediggers), Partizan's ultras, were in the south stand and the Delije (Heroes), their Red Star counterparts in the north, the rest of the stadium was unsegregated. As we were nearer the south stand, it turned out that nearly everyone around us was Partizan - in more ways than one.

As the game approached kick off, the Grobari kicked into action, using black and white balloons and cards to create a spectacular display and unfurling a huge banner. The noise accompanying this was deafening, and they carried this on throughout the game with the occasional throwing of flares at the riot police keeping a watchful eye from a safe distance in front of the stand.

The football was average. Red Star looked poor and Partizan were denied a couple of times by the offside flag but to tell the truth it was hard to concentrate on what was unfolding on the pitch, especially after a quarter of an hour when the Delije found their voices. Dragan had previously promised me than "for the first 15 minutes - nothing. Then you will see how we do things here". He was right, both ends of the ground were now trying to outdo each other with noise, colour and not a little choreography. It was like nothing I had ever seen at a game before. The Grobari had the edge - their team was top of the league having won all six of their games before this, while Red Star - a European Cup winner less than 20 years ago - are a shadow of their former selves and languished in mid table. Partizan had a lot more to sing about.

Aside from the police being bombarded by flares by the Grobari (resulting in one fan getting a solid kicking from an irked copper), violence had not broken out, although it didn't seem far away. I felt a goal might change things, and sure enough one arrived within ten minutes of the restart. A Partizan striker finally got the better of the linesman and the Red Star defence to lift the ball over the advancing goalkeeper.

I can only describe what happened next as absolutely fucking mental. People jumped on top of one another, clambered to the front of the stand, and seats were flying like missiles past my head as the Partizan fans celebrated in the most animated way possible. The Grobari were just a seeting mass of thousands of bodies. Flares were lit up, smoke bombs thrown, and insulting songs directed at the Red Star fans, some of whom were sitting a few seats away from those bellowing out the words. I looked around - there wasn't a steward in sight.

The Delije were quiet - I was disappointed with them in truth, they were easily outsung by the away team - and the minutes ticked by before in injury time, Partizan broke away and scored again. I would put this celebration at 25 per cent more crazy than the first, but really, it was off the scale. Victory was secured and again the away fans danced, hurled themselves on top of each other and kicked seats from their fixings. We had to scarper for cover because of the constant raining down of missiles - these were not the light plastic type you get in England, they were reinforced and if one hit you on the head, you would be out cold, no question. It didn't feel remotely safe but we somehow got out of the stadium at the final whistle and once outside the ground, people mixed without incident as we walked back up to the city centre. I don't think I have ever regarded actually coming back from football alive as a personal victory, but I was mightily relieved when we closed the hostel door behind us.

:clap:clap

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...rtizan+shirt&start=20&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&sa=N

Maxi

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Izvinite za off ali ako jel moxe prevod ovg teksta??

A učite li vi engleski u školi? )))

Prevešću ukratko...

WebCrew edit

Последња измена од уредника:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Ради се о Енглезу који је са својим београдским пријатељима присуствовао последњем дербију у рупи, 2-0 за нас. Купили су карте за исток, очекујући да ће тамо бити већина навијача цигана, али се изненадио да је на том делу већина навијала за Партизан.

Даље описује како су од почетка текме "гробари" ступили у акцију, подижући балоне и кореографију, праћену заглушујућим навијањем, али и бакљама које су летеле са трибине.

Фудбал је био средњег квалитета, а черга само сенка тима који је пре 20-ак година био првак Европе.

Осим бацања бакљи према атлетској стази, већих инцидената није било, а надао се да ће евентуални гол још више подићи атмосферу. Управо се то и десило када је Партизан повео. Оно што је уследило после гола описује као апсолутно јебено лудило! Људи су скакали један на другог, силазили до дна трибине, а изнад његове главе су летеле столице као ракете, као део прославе водећег гола Партизана. Гореле су бакље, бацане димне бомбе, певане увредљиве песме на рачун навијача ц.звезде, који су били одмах поред навијача Партизана који су их певали (мисли на навијаче са источне трибине). Изненадио се јер нигде у близини није било обезбеђења. (човек је мислио да је ово Премијер лига :D).

По њему, "делије" су биле мирне и заиста је био разочаран њима. Били су лагано надјачани од гостију, а у надокнади времена Партизан је постигао још један гол. Славље које је уследило после другог гола Партизана оцењује као још 25% луђе од оног првог, и било је, сасвим сигурно, изван сваке границе. Партизан је осигурао победу а навијачи су опет скакали, вадећи столице из лежишта.
Морао је да се заштити од столица које су летеле као ракете-пластична седишта на нашим стадионима су, по њему, тврђа од оних у Енглеској и евентуални погодак седиштем у главу би био врло болан.

После утакмице људи су се измешали без инцидената, крећући се према центру града. Никад раније, до сада, није осећао да безбедан повратак са утакмице треба да слави као личну победу, па је, затварајући врата хостела иза себе осетио огромно олакшање.

Ето, то је превод најбитнијих делова текста, а молим да не коментаришете јер тема је ипак намењена за текстове о Партизану на страним језицима.

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
Novica Velickovic, Partizan

7dd.jpg
If at times he seems to be at the middle of a basketball universe where fans by the thousands stand for hours to cheer while him work, the Euroleague MVP for February is quick to point out what he's about: the team. Novica Velickovic grew up with Partizan Belgrade and has played every game of his club career wearing its black-and-white jersey. After a month to remember, and with plenty of big games left ahead, Velickovic is not about to forget that no matter who among him and his teammates play better or worse at times, none are bigger than Partizan itself. If he needed any reminders, the day after he was named MVP for February, fans lined the sidewalks for hours to buy tickets for Partizan's showdown on Thursday with Panathinaikos. Those fans, Velickovic says, are more proof that he is part of something bigger. "I have played throughout Europe and there are hot courts and hot fans, but nothing could compare to Partizan fans," Velickovic told Euroleague.net. "First of all they know and understand basketball. This is the reason they are leading us during the games. It's like they coach us collectively, by trance."

Novica, congratulations on a great month and on qualifying for the playoffs again. What does this February MVP award mean to a young guy like you?

"For sure, this award means a lot to me. This is the prize for everything I gave to basketball, as well as new stimulus for more work. But our team is awarded by this, not a single man. The team is number one: I am part of the team."

Before the games started in February, did you guys analyze the schedule and know that by winning three games you could qualify for the playoffs?

"We made some calculations before the start of the group competition at the beginning of the season. But later we made no calculations. We never analyzed the situation. We start each game with winning in mind, and in the end we have the satisfaction of qualifying for the quarterfinals. "

How did the team leave behind Top 16 opening-game loss at Panathinaikos, the biggest all year, to start so strong in the next, crucial game against Roma at home?

"Panathinaikos was not a much better team in that first game, like the final score seems to show. Don't forget that we were leading for 20 minutes and the game was equal for 35 minutes. In final minutes, we fell down and they showed their experience. But we have an extra quality that lets us get back on our feet fast, so we started the game with Lottomatica like nothing happened in Athens a week before."

7dd.jpg
After all the one-point losses in the regular season, the one-point win you needed most came against Unicaja at home. Would it have been devastating to lose again by one point?

"I even can't count how many one-point losses we have had the last two seasons. But fortune kisses us in the decisive games. Just like last season, this season it happened again. We are working hard and the results must come. I don't believe it would have been devastating losing again by one point. We always believe in our team and in ourselves."

In the first Unicaja game you missed your first seven shots but were the go-to guy in the fourth quarter. How did you keep your head in the game?

"Our secret formula is that we believe in each other. I believe in each player in the team, and all players believe in me. That gives you stability. With that thing in mind, you can be the right man at the right time."

In the week before meeting in Malaga, Partizan won the Serbian Cup and Unicaja lost the Spanish Cup in overtime. How much effect did those tournaments have on your overtime victory in Malaga?

"It is not the same thing winning or losing a trophy. I understand Unicaja's players. They lost in a dramatic overtime to Tau, then Cook missed the winning shot against Partizan in regular time. And then they fell in overtime. We also played three games in our cup tournament, but we won and that gave us extra force."

7dd.jpg
How did you and your teammates spend the time before the Panathinaikos victory the next day confirmed your spot in the playoffs?

"We spent the day traveling back from Malaga to Belgrade. It was a long trip and we did not have time to think about the game in Rome. Even if there had been time to think about anything, we should have thought about beating Panathinaikos at home. That's how we understand basketball and the Euroleague competition."

You seem to have become a leader on this young team. Did you choose the role or did it come to you naturally?

"Partizan is strong as a team. There is no leader in the team; each player is able to take leadership role when the time comes. I am not a leader, I am just part of the team. That's how we see it."

Let's not forget the fans. Even for someone like you who has played his career at Pionir, what is it like each time that you walk on the court for a Euroleague game there?

"The atmosphere in Pionir is absolutely special. I have played throughout Europe and there are hot courts and hot fans, but nothing could compare to Partizan fans. First of all they know and understand basketball. This is the reason they are leading us during the games. It's like they coach us collectively, by trance."
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

www.euroleague.net

Dominus et dues

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
"kod proganog forumaša"
http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/45551/180/item
Partizan sets crowd record at Belgrade Arena!

7dd.jpg
The world basketball capital of Belgrade, Serbia became the proud owner on Thursday of the single-game record for attendance at an indoor basketball game in European club history! Officially, 22,567 fans packed Belgrade Arena for the Last 16, Week 5 game between hosts Partizan and Panathinaikos of Greece. Both teams had already qualified to the next round, the Quarterfinal Playoffs, but were still fighting to finish first in their Last 16 group. A change of venue was granted for the game from Partizan's usual home court, the 7,000-seat Pionir Hall. "We know well that it is not easy to sell 20,000 tickets. That is a heavy task even for pop stars," Partizan head coach Dusko Vujosevic said prior to the game. "If we needed proof for our success, this is the proof...We have an obligation to our fans. I believe they could show that their support can move the team even in a huge arena like this."

The record crowd was considerably bigger than the previous two highest-attended European indoor club games on record: 18,518 fans for Telekom Baskets Bonn vs. Alba Berlin in Cologne Arena for a German League game on April 7, 2000 and 18,500 for Panathinaikos vs. Tau Ceramica at OAKA in Athens for their third Quarterfinal Playoffs game on April 12, 2006. The world record attendance for any basketball game, indoor or outdoor, is believed to be the Cup Winners' Cup final between AEK Athens and Slavia Prague on April 4, 1968 at the ancient marble Kallimarmaro Stadium in Athens, Greece, where 80,000 were seated for the game as an estimated 40,000 more followed from outside.
Thursday, March 05, 2009

Euroleague.net

Branko Beric

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Svajcarska/Novi Knezevac
Euroleague.TV Guest Viewer
Jiri Zidek

7dd.jpg

Partizan vs. Panathinaikos

Being from the Czech Republic, I want to say how happy I am for Jan Vesely and Partizan and European basketball overall after the phenomenon we saw in Belgrade on Thursday. I have played and won final events in front of 35,000 people in college at UCLA and in the finals of the Euroleague with Zalgiris in Munich, but just watching the scene in Belgrade last night gave me goosebumps. What an atmosphere, really incredible: the fans, the flags, the singing, the cheering. I am happy that Jan is a part of that and played the most minutes on Partizan's team for that record-breaking game. Congratulations to the whole Partizan organization on the supreme job they are doing with young players. That certainly is the most pleasantly surprising team of the Euroleague season!"
www.eroleague.net

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
Quarterfinal analyst: Uros Tripkovic, Partizan Belgrade

7dd.jpg
Having made the second-most three-pointers during the Euroleague season until now, Uros Tripkovic is one big reason that Partizan Belgrade has at least a shooter's chance when it meets CSKA Moscow in the playoffs starting Tuesday. Since he debuted in the Euroleague shortly after his 16th birthday in 2002, Tripkovic has been there for every step of Partizan's remarkable rise to a second consecutive playoff appearance. Now, facing five games against the defending champs, Tripkovic has the confidence of experience to back up his immense talent. "We are going against the best team in the Euroleague with no pressure, Tripkovic told Euroleague.net. "We'll just play basketball."

First, tell us about the mood in Belgrade after the wonderful night when you broke the attendance record against Panathinaikos?

"Everything is better. That was our first game that arena, which 22,000 people, so there was big pressure that night, even without us having to win to make it into the playoffs. We wanted to win that game as the first one we have in that arena, and we got it. Great fans, great game and now it is going to be better when we go back to play CSKA in the playoffs there."

What is the difference between now and last year at this time, when Partizan made the playoffs for the first time?

"We definitely have more experience from last year, even if three or four guys left from that team and we are a younger, newer team this year. No one thought we would get back to the playoffs, but we have played well. Something important is that we played every game better than the last one and made great results. With such a big result already, now we are going against the best team in the Euroleague with no pressure. We'll just play basketball."

You knocked out the champs, Panathinaikos, last year, in one game. Now you face current champs CSKA over five games. Is this challenge more difficult?

"Yes, this will be really difficult. I think they are the favorites, of course. Maybe they have a little better team, so it's going to be really difficult to win three games against CSKA. But we already won in Moscow and almost won at home, so we know that we can play with them."

Looking back, how much confidence does the regular season victory in Moscow give you guys?

"We won that game in Moscow, so we saw that we can do something. That's important. Now we have two chances there. I hope we'll be lucky enough to win one."

When you think of CSKA, who on that team do you think about most?

"I can't answer because CSKA has 10 great players. Everyone who goes on the court for them gives 100 percent of himself, so to me, every player they have is great."

Would you prefer a three-game series or this five-game series?

Maybe it's better to play for two wins against a team like CSKA. It's just easier against a really good team to win two times than three."

What does Partizan have to do to knock out the champions from CSKA?

"We have to play better than ever. We have to play defense like we know how to, and we have to play without pressure."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

www.euroleague.net

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
Stratos Perperoglou ,PAO.....blog on www.euroleague.net

about BC Partizan,Arena,Hala Pionir....

Now, I want 20,000 friends, too!
Of course, it's not easy to forget our last road game, in Belgrade against Partizan. It was nice to play in front of more than 22,000 fans. The atmosphere was great. Serbs love basketball and they show it. Even when you play in Hala Pionir, the atmosphere is amazing. They know how to watch a game. Basketball-wise, we didn't perform well, especially on offense, and as a result, we suffered there our first and – fortunately - only defeat in Top 16.

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
blogger Mile.....nek neko prevede,pa nek baci u temu o EL

Thursday, March 19, 2009

We have the right to believe!

7dd.jpg
What a great feeling to be together with you in March! What a nice opportunity to write to all of you again. Let me be honest: writing my previous blogs I tried to describe to you part of the atmosphere in Partizan and around the club. And I often likened it to a nice dream. Now, at the end of March, I feel like I am still dreaming, but I am afraid somebody could wake me up. A dream: that is the right word to describe my feelings to be a part of the Euroleague Playoffs again.

I was too happy when we reached Top 16 so I have no words to describe this kind of happiness. Before the Top 16 began, we were chatting in the locker room and somebody said it would be so nice to secure a playoff spot before the final game, against Lottomatica in Rome. In that case, we would go to the famous Fontana di Trevi in Rome and drop coins in the water for further luck. We all were laughing and few believed in it, but our wish was fulfilled. It was not easy, especially after our Top 16 started with a loss in Athens. After that there were two home games, which I believe they were key for us. We managed to beat Lottomatica and Unicaja and next came the Serbian Cup, which we also won.

In our best mood, we then traveled to Malaga ready to make giant step to the Euroleague quaterfinals. And we did it! Later we were met by something incredible. Our fans welcomed us to Belgrade airport, which was just a taste of the real celebration. By that I mean our historic game with Panathinaikos in Belgrade Arena with our fans, all 22,586 of them! They set a new European club record for attendance. In that outstanding atmosphere (like it is each time we play) we booked a big win to underline our classification in the best possible way.

After that we traveled to Rome for last Top 16 game and Lottomatica beat us. I see that loss as a additional motivation for all of us to take the next chance to show that was merely our bad night. There were few who believed we could make it to the Top 16. There were even fewer who believed we were able to reach the Playoffs. What is for sure now is this: our most enthusiastic fans believe that we can make one more miracle.

We all know very well who is CSKA. Over the last three seasons, they were Euroleague champs two times. This season, they finished their regular season and Top 16 groups in first place. For sure, homecourt advantage gives them additional safeness, making a strong favorite out of them. But we have the right to believe. I think everything we have done so far we did because we believed we could do it.

The series starts on March 24 in Moscow and all that I hope is that I shall be still your blogger when the series finishes. Dreaming is so nice . So let me give you the opportunity to join me in my dreams!

POSTED BY Milenko Tepic, Belgrade

www.euroleague.com

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
www.uefa.com

Partizan steamroll Serbia into submission

Monday 27 April 2009 by Aleksandar Bošković from Belgrade
javascript:void(0)http://del.icio.us/post

Slaviša Jokanović is justly proud of his side's achievements

FK Partizan claimed their second consecutive Serbian Superliga title under Slaviša Jokanović on Sunday, following a 4-1 victory against OFK Beograd, with the coach saying: "We deserve all the praise we are getting."

Title procession

The Belgrade club took the 21st title in their history with five rounds of the season remaining, having opened up an 18-point gap over second-placed FK Vojvodina. While the Novi Sad-based side provided more meaningful competition than Partizan's traditional rivals – third-placed FK Crvena Zvezda – none could challenge the black-and-white team who topped the table from the first round.

Logical conclusion

The triumphant Jokanović, 40, who was appointed coach in December 2007, said: "We deserve all the praise we are getting. I believe in my work and in my players. We always want to play our own game, to show our class, and we have managed that – the results we have had are a logical product of that. Now, we want to finish the race in style, to win the cup and use the summer to prepare for the UEFA Champions League."

Grim campaign

Sure enough, Partizan could land a second successive double, being due to take on FK Banat Zrenjanin in the Serbian Cup semi-finals on 6 May, with the winners to face either FK Sevojno or FK Crvena Zvezda in the final on 20 May. The latter will be eager to salvage something from one of the toughest campaigns in their history – they are 20 points adrift of Partizan in the league.

Goalkeeping record

Partizan's statistics say everything about their season. They are Superliga top scorers with 52 goals, boast Serbia's leading striker in 18-goal Lamine Diarra, have won more games (21) and lost fewer (2) than anyone else, and have conceded just ten times. The win against OFK also saw their Montenegrin goalkeeper Mladen Bozović enter the history books for lasting a record 916 minutes without shipping a league goal.

'We have proof'

Partizan may have sold young midfielders Zoran Tošić and Adem Ljajić to Manchester United FC in December, but a new generation of youngsters have filled the gaps, complemented by foreign stars Diarra, Almani Moreira and Juca. Captain Nenad Djordjević concluded: "We always knew we were the best in this country, but now we have proof. We were brilliant and I believe the Partizan era in Serbian football will continue."

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Yahoo sports

Partizan win Cup to retain Serbian double

BELGRADE, May 21 (Reuters) - Serbian champions Partizan Belgrade retained the domestic double on Thursday after beating second division Sevojno 3-0 in the cup final.

Captain Nenad Djordjevic broke the deadlock on the hour with a superb free kick from 25 metres after a dull first half.
Left back Ivan Stevanovic made it 2-0 with a scrambled effort from close range and substitute Radoslav Petrovic headed the third after a cross from the left by winger Nemanja Tomic.
It was the first time Partizan had won back-to-back domestic doubles and they now have 21 league titles and 11 national cups in their trophy cabinet.
“We’re delighted to have reaffirmed our supremacy in Serbia and we’re now looking forward to a bid to qualify for the Champions League next season,” Partizan coach Slavisa Jokanovic told Serbian television.

The Serbian champions go into the second qualifying round of the Champions League as they bid to reach the group stage.
“We struggled for the best part of the match tonight but in the end we managed to break down Sevojno, who deserve the plaudits for reaching the final,” added Jokanovic.

Dr.Hofmann

Sve sam razumeo od reči do reči!
Bilo bi dobro kad bi imali nekog Čeha na forumu ili barem Slovaka da nam ovo bar delimično prevede!!

Последња измена од уредника:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Ako se Česi ne jave :D, ostaje nam onda Google translate...vredi probati. :wink:

Dr.Hofmann

Ma javiće se neki Čeh ili slovak pun aih je vojvodina heheh!!
Stvarno nemam volje za google translate-om a ni vremena hehe!!
Plus toga poznato je kojeg je kvaliteta google translate pogotovo kad je u pitanju neki ovakav jezik poput Češkog (atraktivan).
Apelujem na Čehe i slovake još jednom da se jave što pre!!

Maler

Disident
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Višegrad
Mislim da jedan clan sa foruma govori ceski(iz makedonije je),ali nisam siguran...

izvinjavam se za off

bitan

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Partizan 2009-10, team profile

A fanbase like few other, in any, in European basketball, a signature coach respected and appreciated all around the globe and the rare ability to reinvent itself every season despite losing some of its best players are the main reasons that Partizan is what it is today: One of the best basketball clubs in the world. Back-to-back Euroleague Quarterfinal Playoff appearances, eight consecutive Serbian League titles and three straight Adriatic League championships are its main credentials in showing that Partizan has been among the very elite of European basketball. Partizan is simply keeping up a deep tradition of excellence based on homegrown players. Partizan started collecting international fame with Korac Cup trophies in 1978, 1979 and 1989 and a Euroleague semifinals appearance in 1988, the first year of the Final Four era. In 1992, Partizan joined the pantheon of continental champions when another of its youthful teams finished with a miraculous buzzer-beater by Sasha Djordjevic to win the club's first – and to date only – Euroleague title. At home, Partizan remained a steady power amid sharp competition, winning cups and titles at a steady clip, while the club's European standing remained high through another Final Four appearance in 1998. In recent years, Partizan has collected its eight domestic titles in a row by depending largely on homegrown players, making its achievements even more noteworthy. Indeed, while adding trophies to an already crowded trophy case, Partizan continues to develop players like few clubs anywhere. A young nucleus of talented locals inspired Partizan's latest heroics, too. In the 2006-07 season, after years of trying, Partizan muscled its way into the Top 16 by taking a clutch road win against eventual Euroleague champion Panathinaikos. Partizan continued its strong play after that, topping FMP for its first-ever Adriatic League crown before winning the Serbian League again by handling archrival Crvena Zvezda in the playoff finals. The following season, Partizan managed to get even better, riding the spectacular play of Nikola Pekovic and Milt Palacio back into the Top 16, where its decisive win over Panathinaikos sent Partizan to the Quarterfinal Playoffs, its highest finish in Europe in almost a decade. Partizan fell one victory short of a Final Four return when it lost Game 3 of the playoffs to Tau Ceramica. Nonetheless, Partizan finished off a special season by lifting three trophies: the Adriatic League, Serbian Cup and Serbian championship. Pekovic and Palacio left, but Milenko Tepic and Novica Velickovic led Partizan throughout the 2008-09 season and Partizan showed off its ability to develop new talent with the emergence of Jan Vesely and to find gems in the foreign market with Stephane Lasme. Partizan once again won its domestic triple crown and returned to the Euroleague playoffs, losing against CSKA. The 2009-10 season will not be different much for Partizan, which is practically unbeatable at home and has the needed confidence to win on the road. Once again look for Partizan to challenge all the traditional powers with its winning formula of young talent, diehard fans and coaching genius.

2008-09 RESULTS
Euroleague​
Regular Season​
5-5​
Top 16​
4-2​
Playoffs​
0-3​
Adriatic League​
Regular Season​
23-3​
Playoffs​
Champion​
Serbian League​
Regular Season​
6-0​
Playoffs​
Champion​
Cup​
Champion​

Monday, June 29, 2009

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
www.uefa.com

Cléo crosses Belgrade's divide

Wednesday 1 July 2009 by Aleksandar Bošković from Belgrade
javascript:void(0)http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=843394,printer.htmxhttp://digg.com/submithttp://del.icio.us/post

New Partizan signing Cléo (©www.partizan.rs)

FK Partizan have made a clutch of signings as they prepare for UEFA Champions League action, with Brazilian forward Cléo joining the club in a shock move from arch-rivals FK Crvena Zvezda.
'The best'
With his side having successfully defended a domestic double last season despite selling midfielder Zoran Tošić to Manchester United FC, Partizan president Dragan Djurić said: "We are the best Serbian club but we have to keep that position; we must work harder." Thus coach Slaviša Jokanović and sporting director Ivan Tomić have been scouring all summer to find new players.
Summer signings
Former Werder Bremen and FC Schalke 04 defender Mladen Krstajić has returned to Partizan after a nine-year absence, while other newcomers include FK Napredak midfielder Branislav Jovanović and FK Teleoptik right-back Siniša Stevanović. However, the most controversial move of all involves Cléo, the first player since Goran Milojević 21 years ago to leave Crvena Zvezda for Partizan.
Best option
Only 12 players in history have left one of the Belgrade giants to join the other, with Partizan pouncing to secure Cléo, who scored eight goals in the league and four more in the cup in his first season in Serbia. The 23-year-old has signed a four-year contract at Partizan and said: "In Brazil this is normal; you choose the option that suits you best, and for me that is Partizan."
Famous rivalry
The atmosphere at Belgrade derbies can be pretty fiery, but Cléo does not anticipate any special treatment when his side face Crvena Zvezda in 2009/10. "I really believe that there won't be any problem," he said. "The Crvena Zvezda fans understand me and I can only make this promise to the Partizan fans: I will give 100 per cent for my new club and put my heart into it."
Rhyl next
Partizan meet Welsh champions Rhyl FC in the UEFA Champions League second qualifying round and Cléo is entranced by the chance of playing in Europe's top club competition. "The challenge means so much to me," he said. "Because of the new format, we have a really good chance to reach the highest level. The Champions League is the strongest competition and I want to be part of it.
'Settling in'
"We have kept our best players; midfielder Almami Moreira and my striking colleague Lamine Diarra and with experienced players like Krstajić, captain Nenad Djordjević, Goran Gavrančić and the young ones, we can win a new title," he added. "Me and my family are settling in; we love the food, the people and the lifestyle, and with Partizan I have a chance to realise my footballing dreams."

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
www.uefa.com

Clinical Partizan outclass Rhyl

Tuesday 14 July 2009Match report
javascript:void(0)http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=846094,printer.htmxhttp://digg.com/submithttp://del.icio.us/post

Nenad Djordjević completed the scoring for Partizan (©empics)

FK Partizan proved too strong for Rhyl FC at Belle Vue as Slavisa Jokanović's side cruised to a convincing success against their Welsh opponents.
Quickfire double
The Serbian champions underlined their early control of the game with two goals in as many first-half minutes courtesy of Mladen Krstajić's free-kick and Cleverson's header and a third on the stroke of half-time from Lamine Diarra ended the game as a contest. Nenad Djordjević added a fourth midway through the second half.
Class apart
Partizan played at a higher tempo than their hosts from the off and Alan Bickerstaff's side could not match the visitors' technical ability and pace. The only surprise was that it took 17 minutes for the opening goal to arrive, Krstajić rifling in a free-kick off the bar after Diarra had been felled on the edge of the area. Moments later it was 2-0, Brana Ilić driving a far-post cross in from the byline and Cleverson rising above George Horan to head in powerfully.
Tomić influence
The Brazilian nodded a Nemanja Tomić corner centimetres wide but Rhyl's respite was short-lived as, in first-half stoppage time, Ilić thumped a long-range effort off the post only for Tomić to cut back the loose ball for Diarra to finish. The home side tried valiantly to respond after the break, Luke Holden's drive requiring a parry from Mladen Božović, but Partizan completed a resounding win when Nenad Djordjević headed in a 69th-minute corner to make next Tuesday's return a near formality.