Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Poli Timisoara & other friends

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Dear visitors!

We have modified this topic, and now it belongs for all the fans and friends who want to find out more about Partizan, except PAOK, CSKA Sofia, CSKA Moscow and Newcastle!

The mentioned clubs and their supporters have their special topics, so please, don`t try to open new topics in this sub-forum! In that case, the topic will be immediately closed!

Whatever you want to ask or say, you can do it in this topic! Your comments, your questions about Partizan, etc.

Welcome and enjoy! :ziveli

Последња измена:

NS TIM

Moderator-izaberi Partizan
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Novi Sad
53695381.jpg

JS_Veron

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
hi there...

As A Sporting Fan, i d like to know more about Vukcevic - Your opinion (in english), videos or other stuffs linked with Simon.

thanks,

JS_Veron, Lisbon, Portugal.

Ala-Munja

Del boy
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Hi , SImon Vukcevic is very good player . He has a very good long shot , and he is very creativy player . Maybe he is litle selfish , but he is very strong on the ball.

His bad side is that his moral is average . And he wants to be a star in the team. Good side is that he is a good boy , and his discipline is very good.

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
Hi Veron. Welcome here!
Sporting is my favourite club in Portugal for many years and I'm glad with the signing of Simon Vukcevic. You got young player with huge potential. He was one of the fans favourite players here until his last season. We even had the special song about him which we cheered at the games. But, in that time we started strong boycott against the club managment and he was sold to Russian side.
His style of playing can easilly be described as an "explosive". He's very skilled player with strong ball control and powerful shoot. Simon can play as AM but also as winger. Also, he is very good performer of free kicks. His physical abilities are impressive too. Sometimes he's able to play almoust alone against opposite side. But, that is where the problem starts. He often sees himself as the "star player" which, indeed, he is. For example, his number in our squad was 1! If Paolo Bento teaches him how to keep his arrogance on the side he'll soon became one of the leading players in the Sporting.
Sporting Sempre!

JS_Veron

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
thanks a lot Immortal!!! :ziveli

I m glad to see that Sporting have a Fan At Montenegro!!!!

come on and join our Forum if you want:

http://www.forumscp.com/

greetings!!!

JS_Veron!

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
I must correct you, I'm from and I live in Serbia. We used to live in the same country for decades with our brothers from Montenegro but now we are separated in the two countries - Serbia and Monetnegro.
I hope that Sporting will finally finish first! Peace.

JS_Veron

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
thank you for the replys!!!

Simon has been introduced officially yesterday. he looks like a confident person. He said that he was only 21 but already experienced and that is not afraid of nothing. hope he succed here.

GO :partizan_fan:
:ziveli

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
Немају пријатељство са Гробарима али подржавају "нашу ствар":

Ultras FC Rimavská Sobota (Друга словачка лига)

sala1_07.jpg

sala5_07.jpg

Ultras Slovan Bratislava (најбољи словачки тим али последњих година у кризи; освајач Купа победника купова 1969.)

DSC02600.JPG

(слике са форума ЈФ-а)

kona

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Hello guys.I am from Ankara, Türkiye.I want to learn information about three Serbian players.

First is Aleksandar Jevtic.He is 22 years old, forward player and last year he was in Borac.

Second is Nikola Petkovic.He is 21 years old, middle-left winger and last year he was in Vojvodina.

And the third and the most important is Marko Zoric.He is 27 years old, defender, last year he was in Banat Zrenjanin and formerly, he played for Partizan for 4 years.

What do you know about those?May you inform me, please?

Thanks...

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! :ziveli
Marko Zoric is a defender, he played for Partizan seven years ago, but he did not have a prominent role in our team. Most of his time in Partizan he spent as a substitute, and after two years he went back to Zrenjanin.
I am not saying that he is a bad player, but he simply didn`t find his place in Partizan.
The rest two players, Jevtic and Petkovic - well, honestly, none of us is interested in them, as they have never played for our club. As we know, Petkovic played for Vojvodina, but more info about him you can find on their site.

kona

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
ok aca.thank you.

For me, important one was Zoric because,i supposed others were not good enough.So, i applied to you.We have a wanker executive, now.When we have good players, they immediately sell them and buy such insufficient players instead.So, we never grow.We have the best training complex and youth squad of our country, there are some of our players who can do better in that positions but our executive either sell them or don't want them to stay for a long time.They don't want our team to raise.We are just a simple footballer factory with an incredible bank account and no debt and no desire to acceleration.Can you imagine?Our youth squad promoted the top league and we, Gençlerbirliği will have two teams in the top division and youth team is better than the senior team.:buhaha

As we all expected, our board will again grieve us.

Thank you so much, my friend!

PxFxC

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Pozdrav iz Skoplje.:s Grobari Skopje. Vjerni do groba:D:

Poslednja opomena!!! Ne ostavljaj postove gde ti padne na pamet! Citaj Pravilnik! Sledeca ovakva greska i bices banovan!

WebCrew edit

Последња измена од уредника:

Bodziach

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Question

Hello!
I'm Legia Warsaw fan and I have a few question to you, because your club has similar situation to Legia - punishment for fans behaviour.

As might you know, our club played this summer in Intertoto Cup. First match between Vetra and Legia (in Vilnus) was corrupted by hooligans from Warsaw. It has never ended. After that, our club was disqualified from UEFA Cups in this season and next one - when they get a promotion to European Cups.

That is why, our club made some decisions/restrictions:
- Legia fans can't see away matches for 5 years (even in Poland)
- To see matches in Warsaw, fans have to buy "Fan's Card", where is a photo and personal details of them
- Hooligans who were responsible for riots in Vilnus have to pay huge amount of money to the club
- On matches in Warsaw there is match more security on matches
- Club stopped partnership with Legia Fans Association

I'd like to ask you, what do you think about this punishments? Are they proper? Are they retribution or soft? What would you do in such situation?

I also would like to know if your club has made similar methods after your club was punished by UEFA for fans behaviour?

I look forward to hearing from you
Marcin Bodziachowski

Ostoja_PFC_

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Dole ispod
I don't know why your team got kicked out and who started the shit first,but i know about PFC,that the mother fucking Bosnians and Croatians started saying shit to us first so we just gave them the shit back,and that's why we shouldn't get kicked out from Europe.

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
Welcome Bodziach!
Personally, I think that uefa behaviour in the last 15 years is disgrace to a football. They killed the joy of the game and made sure that only rich teams from western Europe can play successful in the Euro cups (long live the "modern" football). The whole system is about that...
As for the Partizan punishment I think that is obscure and dishonest. Same with the Legia... "They" quick forget all the mess which was caused by the fans of many teams just because they are from other regions of Europe. "Money makes the world go round" someone said. So, "gentlemans" from the uefa live by this "code".
I won't justify or condemn the hooligans and riots but I think that the kickout from the European cups is punishment to all people who like those clubs. It's the undeserved punishment. Since uefa has double standards they have no moral obligation to fine just couple of teams. If they wanted to make an example they should do that with the AC Milan. Instead, the crooks became the winners of the Champions League (while Juventus was relegated and had points deducted)!
Our club appealed to this unjustice uefa judgement and we are waiting for the results tomorrow. But Legia officals took different approach... They choose to blame only the fans who attended the match against Vetra and show loyalty to dishonest creation - uefa. What they got? Huge punishment! That's the thanks they got!
Further, all what Legia management is doing is directed against the fans not against the hooligans. If you are familiar with the "hooligan mentality" you probably know that they will find another way to "express themselves"... So, this acts won't help. Maybe they'll prevent possible incidents but the atmosphere on the Legia's matches will never be the same... Is that a fair price? I don't think so...
There are plenty of ways to show the fans that they should change their way of support instead of making the eternal conflikt with them. Btw, I only agree with point number 4. At the end, for me, it's clear that all this is the retribution...
P.S. We are in boycott against our club managment for several years. So, we don't really care what they want to do as the sign of retribution since for the most of the time in the last two years we were absent on the home matches.
All the best to you and Legia. Hope you'll overcome the current situation...

SalZero

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Dallas, TX
Do sad sam mislio da su Grobari u prijateljskim odnosima sa Juventusom, a sad sam pomalo zbunjen kada sam ovo na pocetku procitao... Moze li mi neko tacno reci kako tu stvari stoje? :confused

Takodje nije mi bas jasno i zbog one pesme: "Mrzim zvezdu, ofk, rad, olimpijakos Juventus..."

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
Званично пријатељство између Гробара и навијача Јувентуса не постоји (Јувентус је најомиљенији али и најомраженији клуб у Италији јер има највише навијача; једина званична пријатељства која његови навијачи имају су са Пјаћенцом, Ден Хагом и Легијом). Многи Гробари, укључујући и мене, "приватно" симпатишу Јуве због разних разлога али ту је почетак и крај...
Што се тиче песме, постоје полемике чија је она заправо. Чињеница је да су је одавно певали Tаurunum Boys-и (навијачи Земуна) мада сам чуо и тврдње да смо је ипак ми први осмислили.

Bodziach

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Question

Thanks for reply.
Could you tell me what has started the conflict between you and club management? Why you don't go on matches in Belgrad? What groups of fans don't go on stadium now?

We have similar situation last year, when we didn't go on home matches, just stand off the stadium and support our team. After 3-4 matches, we get back to stadium. The conflict was because ticket prices increased rapidly.

Bodziach

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
These are the reasons for the boycott. Taken from www.juznifront.com

October 2nd 2005

The lost to Maccabi Petah Tikva, was the final drop that spilled the glass. It's been for decades now, that the same group of people was leading the club, and it's time for some changes. We've been humiliated for years now, on numerous occasions. Devastating defeats of 5 or more conceived goals, became our reality, and nobody questions them anymore. All kinds of hoaxes, thefts and unselective sales of key players, not to mention unfulfilled promises, are only some of the things that bother us. Partizan fans - Grobari, are not going to participate in any event organised by FC Partizan, until all of the following demands are fulfilled:

1. Resignations from the current management of the football club, and complete and utter reorganisation of the club.

2. Resignations from the coach and his assistants, after which, the club should bring a coach with qualities, experience and authority that corresponds to our reputation - like Lothar Mathaus was !

3. Complete reorganisation of the first team of FC Partizan, and establishing quality and loyalty to the club as the primary conditions for playing in the team.

There is much to mention, that differentiates us (Grobari) from other fans, all over the world. It's a known fact, that on numerous occasions, we were recognized as the best fans on the world. And how did the management of the club repay us. With defeats, humiliations, battering by the police and their security forces, expulsion from the stadium, thefts of our flags that were kept in the clubs quarters, fixing results ... The list goes on ... Allow us to remind you to some of the most notable offenses ... seats on the stadium, that are painted in some undefined colors (that don't correspond to the club colors - black and white), promises of the new stadium with extended capacity, new monitors and reflectors from the transfer of Mateja Kezman (more than 14 million euros in nowadays worth), shrinking of the South (where Grobari gather on the stadium), forcing Mathaus to leave the club.

How many players where sold in the last 15 years ? Where did all that money go ? How come, the complete management, became rich almost over the night, and thus became one of the most powerful groups of people in Serbia, when it comes to finances? What were they doing to become so rich? Is it possible, that Partizan gives such salaries? In the same time, we've seen so many news conferences, where people from the club, repeated, that the club had no money, and that it barely survives. Perhaps, the club lacks resources, because, those thieves in our management stole most of the money that belonged to the club.

The management is getting richer by the day, while the situation in the club is worsening. IT HAS TO STOP!!! We will not allow anybody to play with our reputation. We’ve been forced out of our stadium countless times, our flags were forbidden, and we all know what a flag means to the fans. Our management never took care for Partizan fans, and rather coerced with the police, in order to completely destroy our movement. From arrests by the police, to giving away personal data of our leaders – we’ve seen it all. Whenever we’ve stood up for our beliefs, the same thing happened. We’re certain that the same thing will happen even now, and that the people that lead FC Partizan, will try to find a way to survive this crisis, unscathed. It’s only a question of time, when the police will start using their oppressive actions on us, and in a deal with the true criminals that lead the club.

It is apparent that the revolution and changes of October 5th have passed by our club. Accidentally or on purpose, we let you decide.

The club is full of people, that literally fight to be in mister Zecevic’s favor. From his assistants, over security chiefs, up to the members of the board. When it comes to Serbian football and sports, it’s all up to Zarko Zecevic. The public could easily see his power, in recent events in our Olympic Committee. Whoever dares to question his position ends up like Filip Cepter. You can imagine how he treats us, Partizan fans, when he can attack such an important and recognized businessman.

And finally, it’s known that the club is undergoing preparations for the upcoming privatisation. Guess who’ll be trying to buy out the club – mister Zecevic again. Grobari, and all Partizan fans, will do everything in their hands to help the club regain its strength, and to get back on its way of success, and to rebuild its name in European football. We need the support from all the people that mean well to Serbian football – the medias, the fans, the public ... We extend our thanks to all those Grobari, that travel hundreds of miles in order to see Partizan play, like those from Valjevo, Nis, Leskovac, Sivac, Novi Sad, Subotica, Jagodina, Krusevac, Uzice, Podgorica, Loznica, Sabac, Zvornik, and many other cities, that stand by us in this struggle. Also we call upon our legendary players and people who’ve built Partizan and want a real, honest and successful Partizan. We hope that our goals will be fulfilled, and that our numbers will be mounting on the following gatherings.

To the end, and final victory!!!