Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Poli Timisoara & other friends

Јован

Ex-PAOKjovanPFC
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Srećan rođendan i da osvojite ove godine titulu a mi sa vama :BB.

Sentinel

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Prestonica

sorab_18

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Нажалост, поново нерешено. Сад се вратих са гостовања, сморио сам се као пас. Добили смо гол у 90. минуту, након што смо водили 3-1.

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
hi everybody, i am sorry to post in this section, I know it is not the right section but i cannot create a topic with my account.

I wanted to ask what your opinion is of AEK Athens. I am an AEK fan and I have a place in my heart for Partizan since 07.04.1999 because of our famous friendly. AEK fans still do not forget that day, it is very important in the history of our club and we still talk about it when we mention our historical moments... and I just want to know what you feel about us....

of course we have a rivalry with PAOK but not the same as PAOK-Aris or PAOK-Olympiakos. and paok and aek share a very similar history (both from constantinople)

aekserbia1.jpg

aekserbia3.jpg

aekserbia4.jpg

the banner says "MACEDONIA IS GREECE, KOSOVO IS SERBIA".....aek vs panathinaikos

The previous post has been moved from the topic PAOK. Caution - everyone who likes and respects Partizan is welcome to our forum and everyone who insults people like "kiparjegrcka" will be banned!

WebCrew edit

VJ@NS

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Topèidera lepša strana
''Гост црно-белих био је атински АЕК.Доласком у Београд, Грци су желели да у најтежим тренутцима стану уз нашу земљу и наш народ и тиме искажу своју солидарност.'' :!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIsM7T9CAjA

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
thank you to the person who moved the post, I put it in the wrong place. thanks because I realise I did a mistake to put it in the PAOK section where obviously it would cause tension and insults. I was disappointed to see this but it was my mistake.

I want to say something about PAOK - I know AEK has a rivalry with PAOK but at the same time our fans share many similarities and our clubs share an almost exact history....We both have the "Dikefalo" eagle as our emblem, we are both refugee teams from Constantinople who moved to Greece in the 1920s after the troubles. Many AEK fans respect PAOK, I am not a hooligan and I hate to see teams' fans fighting one another over something like football. I was in Belgrade twice to see matches and I have seen the good side of football, what football can achieve and how it brings people together.

I want to add that when I was at this match on 07.04.1999 I felt a great connection to the Partizan fans and it made a great impression on me as a child...So much that since that day I take an interest in Partizan and follow the team in Serbia.

I was proud that football could be used to overcome difficulties that the Serbian people were facing and proud to see people happy and embracing on the football pitch. EVERY AEK fan remembers this day and we regard it as one of the most important pieces of our history. Ask any AEK fan and they will tell you it is worth more to us than a championsip trophy because this is the spirit of our club - AEK was founded as a club for people who overcame immense difficulties of refugeeism and the match in Serbia was the idea of 4 AEK people, among them our star player Demis Nikolaidis, who said at the time:

"We want to show the disgust of the Greek people at the war.....we want to show our support and solidarity with the Serbian people at this time......We wish peace, courage and hope to those who are suffering"

When I returned 10 years later to see Partizan - APOEL, again I saw the same positive reactions from Partizan fans and I was very proud. I sang "Da volim Crno Bele" with pride that day.

So I make these comments with the best intentions and if you were at this game in 1999, or have anything to say I would be glad to hear your comments.

Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOi7T4HDWo

Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Ja sam ceo život s tobom...
I can put a side my opinion of aek and original 21,but what do you exepct us to think of the group that is in very good relations with marseille fans.
And most of us know what is marseille fans stand on problem of Kosmet.
So Kosovo is Serbia is kinda hypocritical from your side,don't you think?

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
what marseille thinks is their issue and not our own. the marseille connection was created in 1990, much before they started their stupid position on kosovo.

We are Greeks, you know our position. We support you on Kosovo, we always will and you know this without me saying... and the match in Belgrade was in support of you.

do you believe that our political belief that Kosovo is Serbia changes because of marseille fans? :)

NO WAY

and as for me personally, I have done lots of campaigning in england where i live to politicians for Kosovo and Metohija, so you know where I stand.

Последња измена:

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
So, why are you still in good relationship with those french muslims? You know, french people was our friends, especially during WWI, but now we think of them as backstabbing faggot suckers. And if they support people who want to eventually steal a large part of Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Greece, it is really weird of you to stay in any contact with those fags..
And for what you did in '99, respect!

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
just because we are in a good relationship it doesnt mean we support everything they do. I think if you ask aek fans what they think of marseille fans' position on kosovo, 99% will not be able to answer because they do not know what marseille fans feel on the issue. our clubs do not discuss politics on such an intimate level. they are ignorant marseille fans, most of them just wanted to support lorik cana which is retarded. If AEK fans actually knew about marsielles ultras views on Kosovo, they would NOT SUPPORT THIS VIEW. We are not big fans of Albanian terrorism and our club supports suppressed peoples....even earlier this year we played a friendly supporting Palestine against jewish oppression.

you must not believe that we support their views in any way....anyway our relationship is not that strong.

we are aek, we are not so tightly connected to marseille, it is a football connection. when it really mattered we were in Belgrade during the war to show our support and that is what really counts.

believe me it is a REALLY IMPORTANT PART OF OUR HISTORY AS A CLUB...we place this moment as one of the best moments of our club the past 20 years.

anyway if you want MY OPINION (but not of most aek fan), I say fuck marseille and fuck livorno.....some aek fans feel this way, though not many.

Последња измена:
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Nag's head
You (AEK) got strong left wing group, just like Marseille and Livorno. I dont like liberals (of almost any kind), but on the other hand, i dont got nothing against AEK fans.
Huge respect for AEK support in period of NATO bombing.
About FC AEK... I cant really be objective, because im a big fan of PAOK, iven got there tatoo on my leg. :)
Another thing... Muslim dogs of Marseille could support Milos Krstic (in that time OM player), not shiptar rat Lorik Cana!

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
Thanks...by the way are you from London??? The Nag's Head is a popular pub in London. :)

but one thing: All Greek teams have a big left wing support. PAOK even has a bigger left wing support than us, I believe. In the 1970s Toumba stadium was a famous home of left wing supporters against the right-wing junta. PAOK fans released lots of statements to show they are left wing, like before their game vs Fenerbahce.

Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Aris, PAOK, AEK.....we all have left wing support and right wing support. In Greece there is no political football teams like in Cyprus where you get right wing for APOEL and left wing for Omonia.

And just in a similar way, every Greek team has right wing fans:

Getto club (AEK)
Misfits gate 7 (Olympiakos)
N.O.P.O. (Panathinaikos)
Ieroloxites (Aris)
Northerners and B.E.M. (PAOK)

Последња измена:

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Partizan-Aek-Grobari-ne-zaboravljaju/136683213046914

Grčki AEK-ostaće klub uvek urezan u secanje svakog pravog ljubitelja fudbala,i navijača crno belih.Dok su bombe padale po nama,u Humskoj se skupilo 15.000 ljudi da pogleda i pozdravi meč izmedju žutocrnih i crno belih...meč nije završen je je prekinut u 61 minutu ulaskom navijača jednog i drugog kluba na teren...transparent „NATO STOP THE WAR-STOP THE BOMBING“ i sada mi seče ovo malo pameti u glavi...Kežman daje gol za 1-0,grci izjednačavaju,a svi zajedno na terenu upučujemo poruku mira...ovaj simbolični gest ulijo nam je nadu i pokazao ko su nam prijatelji.....danas gledajući slike sa tog meča,sećam se nekih ljudi koji su život položili za Kosovo i Metohiju...slava im !!!!....

On our website we have a dedication to the event:

http://www.aekfc.gr/index.asp?a_id=3021

Please, don`t write successive posts (one by one). If you want to add something, you can use the field EDIT at the botom of your post. Thank you.

WebCrew edit

drumo

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
tumba libre ...
Gate 4 is not left wing ,anarhist yes but not all. Neapoli ,Makedones, Northeners, Epitalofon, Kavala, Kilkis and many more are nationalist . So dont spread lies.

BVDC

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Drumo, ne shvatam koji problem imas i zasto pokusavas da udjes u bilo kakvu polemiku sa Kiparjegrcka..?! Covek je lepo rekao, navijac je AEKa, ali voli i Partizan. To sto pojedine ekipe nisu htele da budu prijatelji sa njima to je njihova stvar. Mi navijamo za PAOK, ali uvek cemo pamtiti njihov dolazak u BG i Srbiju koji su svakodnevno zasipani bombama.
Uostalom, ne znam ni odakle ti pravo da komentarises koje su grupe levo i desno orijentisane. Ti nisi clan koliko znam ni jedne ekipe u Solunu, a takodje odlazis na utakmice sest do sedam puta godisnje.

drumo

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
tumba libre ...
Za tvoj info ima par godina kako nisam propustio utakmicu na Tumbi. Problem je sto ovaj nije Grk neko neki nas zajebat. A to sto komentarisem grupe nije nikakva tajna ko je kako orjentisan pa tako imam prava da recem ko je kakve orjentacije.A da li sam clan ili nisam moj problem ne iznosim ono sto je samo vezano za grupu i nije za internet.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Čovek jeste Grk. Proverili smo, nije bitno kako, ali je provereno. Ima pravo da iznese svoje mišljenje. Svako je dobrodošao na forum (bez obzira za koga navija) pod uslovom da poštuje pravila foruma. Tim pre je dobrodošao svako ko poštuje Partizan, kao član "kiparjegrcka".

Drumo, nema potrebe da nastavljaš svoj privatni rat sa čovekom i da ga "loviš" iz posta u post. Postoji "ignore lista" pa ako ti se nečiji postovi ne sviđaju, eto rešenja.

Za uredništvo foruma ne postoji nikakav problem - čovek je rekao da je navijač AEK-a, respektuje Partizan, nikoga nije uvredio i kraj priče.

Kraj diskusije na ovu temu!

kiparjegrcka

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kipar
anyway....some photos (some belonging to some friends)...enjoy :)

Tumbakovic + Blokhin
2649_1124013506243_1404293418_30312614_7063451_n.jpg

Demis Nikolaidis
2649_1124011546194_1404293418_30312609_6303700_n.jpg

n815888362_1200606_5899.jpg

n815888362_1200568_6766.jpg

n1558860353_106965_8343.jpg

n1128369011_208290_256.jpg

n1128369011_208287_9673.jpg

n815888362_1200569_6983.jpg

2649_1124013466242_1404293418_30312613_6676983_n.jpg

n1128369011_208289_83.jpg

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Срећна Нова година и нашим пријатељима из Румуније на челу са сораб 18, и желимо пуно успеха екипи Политехнике - прву титулу, зашто да не! :ziveli