Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We'll do our best to get some fans over to support you at Brugge

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
That`s great, we are so grateful for your efforts to watch Partizan! :respect
Brugge sounds as a good trip for you, not far from Wales. :wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Just seen these dates on the PFC webpage.

Are the dates final? Thanks for any help.

Tačan raspored odigravanja utakmica po grupama biće perfektuiran u toku popodneva, u okviru posebne radne grupe UEFA koja se bavi takmičenjem. Čim bude poznat raspored (redosled) odigravanja utakmica u grupi u kojoj nastupaju naši crno-beli, prezentovaćemo ga upravo na ovom mestu, u nastavku ove vesti.

Raspored je odredjen i izgleda ovako:

17.9.2009. Partizan - Tuluz 21.05h
01.10.2009. Šahtjor - Partizan 19.00h
22.10.2009. Briž - Partizan 19.00h
05.11.2009. Partizan - Briž 21.05h
03.12.2009. Tuluz - Partizan 19.00h
16.12.2009. Partizan - Šahtjor 21.05h

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Yes, the dates are final, Partizan official site publish only official and correct info. So, you can start planning your trip to Belgrade! :wink:

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Terminally Rhyl is hard-core and is a college professor !! So he will see you in Belgrade. The rest of us would be looking at Brugge. Could be just 2 or 3 or could be a group of ten. How would we get tickets for the away end ?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
http://www.blue-army.com/media

Here are some Club Brugge goals for you to look at !

Their tickets are very expensive - at least 70 euros. Would your away fans' tickets be as expensive ?

Their stadium holds 29,000 so you would have an allocation of at least 3000 away tickets. How many Grobari are likely to be there ?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We have permanent problems with visas and apart from that, not so many people can afford travel to Belgium or France. But generally, there will be fans from Belgrade and Serbia who will travel there. And we have many fans who live in West Europe so that we have support wherever we play. :wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
College professor!!??? If I didn't know you were tea total I'd think you'd had too many Jelen Pivos Ioio:buhaha

I can't see the group games being sell-outs.... especially the away games so it will be safe to just turn up on the night... especially for getting into the away end.

I'm planning on seeing Partizan in Brugge, hopefully with some other Rhyl fans--- (Mike sounded interested as well) --- and Toulouse. I'll make a decision about the home games soon. It will be a big step forward when Serbia joins the Schengen list on Jan 1st... there will be lots more Grobari at European away games from then onwards. :clap

What do people in Serbia think about the draw.... possible for second place?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
What do people in Serbia think about the draw.... possible for second place?

We think that all the teams from the group J are almost the same quality. Shakhtar are the only side that is stronger than the others, remember they are current winners of UEFA League.

If Partizan improve the form, we may go through, I hope. Brugges and Toulouse are respectable teams but no reason to be afraid of them. This Europa League is what we were fighting for against Zilina, so that all we need is self-confidence and good play.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Need to get back to the issue of how we get tickets for the away end at Brugge. Club Brugge's site say that tickets cost 70 euros each if ordered in advance, and would be more on the night. Besides that, will they be willing - for security reasons - to sell tickets on the night for the away section ? I know already of 4 Rhyl fans who definitely want to come, and hopefully there will be many more, but it is a lot to ask them to travel to Vlanderen in Belgium if they are uncertain as to whether they can get into the game.

Is there any way we can purchase tickets for the away end from Partisan ? Either by post, or if Gareth goes to one of the home games previously maybe he could pick them up for us ? Can it be done and how much would it cost ?

I am sure that Partisan fans travelling willbe aware of the local sensitivities. Brugge is in the Flemish (or Dutch) speaking part of Belgium - they would not appreciate you or us speaking French to them, and the vast majority of their fans would use the name Brugge, not the French version "Bruges".

Hopefully there will be many Welsh Partisans to support you in Brugge - see if you can help us to get away tickets.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I think it is too early to get that kind of info. I am sure FK Partizan staff still don`t have precise information about the tickets for the game in Brugge. But anyway, we will keep searching for that info. We will do our best and inform you if we find out anything. :wink:

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Hvala. We'll look forward to getting the info re tickets from you a little later. Problem is that most Rhyl fans won't make travel arrangements til they know they can get tickets. Anyway, best of luck to you.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Having seen quite a few european games other than Rhyl I've always found it possible to get tickets on the day of the game-especially for the group stages and especially in the visiting sections. I understand that people will not be keen to travel without a guarantee but I can't see any problems with these group games at all.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Can we get tickets cheaper via Belgrade than they are charging at Brugge - they are mentioning a price of 70 euros

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We still don`t know details. But the least I can do is to ask FK Partizan staff about it, if they receive any info from Brugge at all. :wink:

We will inform you if we find out anything that may help you. Thanks again for your frank intention to watch Partizan! :clap

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
It appears that 70 euros was the price for watching all 3 of Club Brugge's european games. So hopefully it will not cost more than 25 euros for us to get in. As long as they are willing to sell tickets on the night for the away end, there will be no problem. There are 4 of us already booked for the trip - hopefully more. We shall bring Rhyl and Welsh Partisans flags.

Now tell us what "Brugge, just a small town in France" is in Serbian. Only joking, but a Partisan chant to learn would be useful.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Of course it is, but I guess they want to mock Brugge saying it is in France instead of Belgium. :confused

BanePFC

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
. I .
I saw that Rhyl won 2-0 against Connah's.
Are you on top of the table?