Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

WebGazda

Solar Warden
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
... it takes a lot to offend us but he's right, Partizan are in a different league to our club. It doesn't matter what the size of the club is though, you can only have 11 players on the pitch so that makes it a leveller in that way.

He may or may not be right, but Serbs have always been good hosts to everyone, and that goes for this web site. You may not have found it offensive but I did.

If you are nice enough to come to our forum and discuss upcoming game with us and give us some info on your club the least that we can do is return the favor.

Beside, your club colors are also "black & white", and that's a huge plus in our books!

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Serb police must have used that as an excuse to get them out of the country... or maybe they weren't scottish?

Since 2002 there's been no need for a VISA from G.B.:s:ziveli

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
As far as I know, British citizens don`t need visas to enter Serbia.

If its possible to say without prejuidice- Do most people in the whole of Serbia support Partizan or Star?
We don`t have any prejudice or problem to say that r. star have more fans. Let`s say that proportion is, approximately, 50-55% for gipsies, 40-45% for Partizan and maybe 5% for the other clubs. So Partizan and red star are giant clubs here.

You are right, that is very similar to Scottish situation where most of the nation support Rangers or Celtic. But we don`t think it does matter who has more fans. Partizan and red star both have pretty stable and large fan base all over Balkans. "Gipsies" have more fans because every single fool supports them due to the idiotic propaganda through decades, without real knowing who plays actually for that club. I often say they are the club of stupid masses while Partizan fans are more ardent and dedicated to the club. :wink:

Последња измена:

Dr.Hofmann

Although i see that people whit wels quite famos fotball club partizan, on the basis of your articles , get the inpresion that you do not have any play hell whit the panel shoud expext.
I think that kind of atmosphere you will expirience on our stadium have not yet met.
I belive that you will from Belgrade have only positive impressions about the city, people,Partizan players and especially fans "Gravedigers"

Lord Rahl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
по шумама и гора&#1084
Over the last few months I've been working with a lot of POMs, irish and scottish blokes, even one Taffy, and I must say I was really surprised that they all know a lot about Partizan and respect us very much. They even know a lot of our former players from years back.
I hope you enjoy your staying in Belgrade but also that it will be your only away game in CL this year. ;-)

sorab_18

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
red star inside our club badge was the symbol of national rebel against nazi ocupation. And we are proud of our history and badge, so we won't change it. And our rival named by the same symbol has nothing to do with our fight for liberation anymore. They call themselves STAR. Now, thay think that tey are some great patriotic force that will unite Serbia, but they are just stupid. And the official name of red star's fans is delije. That name means turkish cavalry.. And everybody else calls them cigani (gypsys)...

I am not agry with that. Red star is a communist symbol. I am serbian living in diaspora and my family suffered a lot because of communist regim and so called "partisans". They were in fact nothing else but slaves of Kommintern and Soviet union. I am serbian patriot and i hate very much that symbol. Because of that "red star" some of my ancestors were forced to leave Serbia.
I support Partizan like football team, i am proud of Grobari, but I will never be cool with that evil symbol. Partizan`s badge is very nicer with bizantyne eagle inside.
Sory for off topic...

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Of course, everyone has got specific opinion regarding that red star inside our badge. But please, let`s concentrate on the game and trivia about Partizan and Rhyl in our following posts. :wink: Thanks!

Sorab 18, glad to see you joining this conversation, welcome!

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
As I said, we are wery proud with our badge. TerminallyRhyl, would you be so kkind to tell us more about origin of Rhyl's badge and colours?

Deki

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Beograd
TerminallyRhyl i would like to know is it true that Llaneli fixed many matches last season on 7+(goal betting) ... Actually i was working as a bookmaker so many people "chased" them to 7+ and many of them earned big amount of money :) ... What do you think there about that ?

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
When football started in Rhyl in the 1870's the first group of players played in black shirts with a skull and crossbones logo on the heart (Rhyl are a seaside town - so like pirates). They played for many years and became famous as the "Rhyl Skull and Crossbones". The team played in many different colours until the 1920's, then started being a very successful team playing in an all-white strip. They became known as the "Lily-whites" because of the all-white flower. (For some reason British clubs have romantic nicknames for clubs, especially in the older days)

Rhyl played in white all the way until the late 60's, when after some bad seasons decided to re-image the club by playing in Gold (like Wolves FC, England). The experiment ended with a new manager in 1970 and Rhyl became successful again playing in white. Rhyl last played all-white in 2000/01. It was decided to have black shorts and socks from 2001/02 to save on laundry bills and it is quite nice, because it reminds us of the black/white start days of the club.

The club badge today shows a lily flower, with a blue background added in 2004 when Rhyl qualified for the Champions League for the first time.

You might see Skull and Crossbones Pirates flags and shirts with Rhyl fans in Belgrade. This is more to do with our origins rather than an "Ultras" motif.

That's probably a bigger answer than you were expecting but hope it is of use!

:D:

Последња измена:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
TerminallyRhyl i would like to know is it true that Llaneli fixed many matches last season on 7+(goal betting) ... Actually i was working as a bookmaker so many people "chased" them to 7+ and many of them earned big amount of money :) ... What do you think there about that ?

:buhaha:buhahaMatch fixing in Wales??? That made me laugh!! :buhaha:buhaha

There's not much worth for match-fixing in Wales but I would be interested to know what I need to do if it can make me money!! :D

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
TerminallyRhyl, thank you for this text about Rhyl! I'm amazed! So you were a team of Welsh pirates... Who would guess? Well, maybe yod didn't know, but Partizan's original colours were blue&red. Than after winning some tournament agaainst Juventus, their sports director(or was it president?) gave us 2 kits of black&white colours, same as Juve, but with our badge on it. So, from that time, we became black&white club, just as you can see now.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Nice picture Ivan!

Rhyl are playing Motherwell of Scotland in a warm-up game on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how we do against a team that plays in the same league as Glasgow Celtic and Rangers.

Dr.Hofmann

How are you familiar with the crowd of Partizan "gravediggers", and what is your opinion about "gravediggers"?
Us gravediggers are the models in the winding were english fans seventie and eighties , but i think that in our case , the student overcome teachers.
I think we have surpassed the english fans of the era because it is our nation far warmer temperament.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Well, maybe yod didn't know, but Partizan's original colours were blue&red. Than after winning some tournament agaainst Juventus, their sports director(or was it president?) gave us 2 kits of black&white colours, same as Juve, but with our badge on it. So, from that time, we became black&white club, just as you can see now.

Yes, that`s the story. Changing colours to black&white stripes occured in 1958. or 1959...I guess so. Since nineties we established blue&claret (dark red) stripes as our away kit combination, as homage to past days, although we played in plain white or plain black as away combination last season.

But many times in our history we had the same colours like Rhyl - plain white or white shirts with black shorts or socks. Like it is on the pictures below...:wink:

Idriz Hosic.JPG

Svemir Djordjic.JPG

bluebirdjohn

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Waless
Can you tell me if the 'floating club on slava' is still there?

Also i notice on a few fans photos the faces are blanked out. What is the reason for this?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
It is very interesting to find out which groups of people set up football clubs. Barcelona fans traditionally support Catalonian independence and the reuplican cause whereas Espanyol supported Spanish rule in Catalonia. In Scotland, many of the Rangers fans (some from the north of ireland) support British rule in Scotland and Ireland and use the Union Jack. That is probably why their flag was so unpopular in Beograd. Celtic have republican fans. No Rhyl fans use the Union Jack, only the Welsh Dragon. Too many people have interfered with Wales, Scotland and Ireland. We would never tell another country how to run their own affairs, and personally I am ashamed at how the outside world has interfered with Serbia (I am speaking personally here, not on behalf of football club). I admired those Serbs who stood on the bridge in defiance. Many people in the 70s also admired the way in which Workers controlled their factories in Serbia and the rest of the state - which seemed a better, and more decentralised, system than the Moscow model.

Anyway, I say all this just so that you know that the small country of Wales is not a part of any outside aggression. We come to Beograd looking for new experiences and new friends. If our club lose the first game, then even more will come to Beograd as our team will need more support.

Long live the Welsh Partizans !