Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Here we are opening a new topic dedicated to all the people who would like to discuss in English with fans of Rhyl FC, our next opponents in CL qualifications.
We expect some signings to our forum from Wales. :wink:
A request for our Serbian members: please be kind and polite with our guests from Wales, because we are also welcome at their forum.

So, you can start writing everything about the games between Rhyl and Partizan...welcome!

Последња измена:

Dr.Hofmann

This is good idea, we are going to be able to se what people from wels think about our team and their chanses in this two matches?
My opinion is that we are stronges team than Ryhl F.C.. Whit all respect to them , i think we are going to beat them in both matches!!
Only think what is inportant for our players, is to do thay work professsionaly and we have no problems.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Hi All. Thanks for this opportunity on your board. I am not a complete stranger to Partizan... I once saw a home game against OFK Beograd in 2002! Partizan won, I think 3-1 in the end...

This is a very big game for Rhyl, not so much for you maybe.

If anybody wants any information about getting to Rhyl, places to stay or advice getting to the match feel free to ask.

I think there will be about 50 of us coming to your stadium.

The future is black and white!! :D:

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
Hi TerminallyRhyl, future is realy black&white! The upcomind duel between our two clubs is also wery important for Partizan, because if we procede to the next round, we have an outstanding chance to be a part of one of group stages in european club competitions this year. May the best team win!

GrobarPFC

DeFaktoUmjetnik
Уредник
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Iran
hi TerminallyRhyl, what is the url address of the message board for Rhyl?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Apologies for not writing in Serbian. We shall try to learn some words before coming to Beograd. CROESO is "Welcome" in Welsh and we're looking forward to meeting some of you in Rhyl, and it's going to be great going to Beograd to your stadium. Your club is of a much higher standing than ours but we shall be playing for pride in representing our country.

Remember to tell your fans that whatever the americans or british do is nothing to do with us. Rhyl is representing Wales, not the british. Our Celtic cousins are the Irish. Is there an Irish Pub in Beograd ?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum, ioio! No need to apologize, this sub-forum is dedicated to non-Serbian speakers.Yes, there is The Irish pub in Belgrade. :wink:
Rhyl seem to be the nice little club, but we should not underestimate you. To be honest, we expect two wins against Rhyl on our way to CL but we must have a serious access to the game and rivals.
By the way, do you have friendship with any European club? For example, Partizan and PAOK have special relation, something like brotherhood.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Our friendship is with the clubs against whom we compete in Europe.

If, as is likely, Partizan beat us, then we shall support you all the way in the CL. Visit your forum to support you and if you're drawn against any english clubs in the Group Stage, a number of us would travel to support you against them in england

We're the Welsh Partizans :D :napred Partizan

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Only respect for these words.

BanePFC

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
. I .
Greeting Welsh brothers. As our admin Crno-beli said we are expecting 2 wins against Rhyl but with our experience in the past we will not underestimate any opponent. Last year we played against Inter Baku from Azerbaijan and we had hard work. We also knock out famous teams for example Newcastle in 2003.
So, if you respect ous, we'll respect you and you'll have great time in Belgrade.

:ziveli

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
It is hard for a team like Rhyl to beat a 'bigger' team over two games. Rhyl shocked Haka 3-1 two years ago but weren't strong enough to get a result in Finland so lost on away goals.

This season however is Rhyl's most talented (and costly!) squad ever. We have several who have played for Wales (in their past) and three who feature regularly in the Best XI of the Welsh Premier League.

Viking Stavanger of Norway struggled against us at Rhyl and in the second half in Norway. I don't think Partizan will be used to such a tight and compact stadium as there is at Rhyl so its important to get any advantage from the first game.

The delay in setting the date of the game is causing problems for our fans. Already the planes are £50 more than on Monday and if a decision is not made soon I can see less people making it over to Beograd.

Hwyl / Cheers! :ziveli

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
All you have said is another reason for Partizan to get these games seriously, and I do think we will keep it in mind. The fact that Partizan have much bigger reputation than Rhyl must be proved on the pitch.

I don`t think the ground will be a problem for our team. Mate, you should see some grounds in Serbia where Partizan play games...:D

You think you have some chances to win under certain circumstances and it`s OK-our task is to prevent it. :wink:

Btw, Partizan have great record against British teams. The only team that managed to eliminate us are Leeds (1-2, 1-1, Fairs Cup 1968 and 1-3, 0-1, UEFA Cup 1999). But we defeated all the others, like:

Manchester United (2-0,0-1, European Cup 1966)
Portadown (5-0, 1-1, UEFA Cup 1974)
QPR (2-6,4-0, UEFA Cup 1984)
Celtic (2-1,4-5, Cup Winners` Cup 1989)
Newcastle United (1-2,1-0, Cup Winners` Cup 1998)
Newcastle United (0-1,1-0, on pens, CL Qual. 2003)

Maestro

Super Moderator
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Crno bela Srbija nesloga je ubija
Bas simpaticni neki ljudi ovi velsani, bodrice nas protiv engleza, izvinjavaju se da amerika i engleska nemaju veze s njima tj oni s njima.Prijatno sam iznenadjen, za njih je ovo zaista nesto posebno :clap
terminallyRhyl,ioio greetings from Serbia. We will waiting 4u in some of belgrade irish pubs:D!

Please, write English on this topic. Thank you.

WebCrew edit

Samuraj

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Welsh people, you will be truly welcomed in Serbia and Belgrade.

Ivan

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Yeah, that is all nice but if you are already welcoming Rhyl fans, than it would also be nice to warn them about few things.There are a lot fans here(not only Partizan's), some of them are extreme, so you can never bee too cautious..

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/c_/rhyl200809

Here you can view video-clips from Welsh TV of Rhyl winning the championship over the season

And here is the way we celebrate winning the title. :wink: Some videos from 2007/08, the last day of the Championship, when more than 10,000 Partizan fans came to the away ground in Krusevac in order to celebrate our 20th title.

The game and the goal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUI8IQOF8c4

10,000 "Gravediggers" occupied city of Krusevac. Moments before, during and after the game, celebrating the title with players in the center of Krusevac...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6GWXbS7rcU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iseZ42MUQ_s

No comment...:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0nkjSr8xhQ

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Ivan, I know what you are saying. I've been to lots of games all over Europe, especially Poland, CZ and Slovakia and know the culture of some fans. I know you have to keep your head down and be quiet sometimes.

The Welsh League is very friendly. There is only two teams with any real supporters... Rhyl and our rivals Bangor City. There has been bad feeling between these two for many years... only because no other clubs have fans with same passion for their teams. It is the only game in the Welsh League where there is police and the stadium has to be seperated.

I don't think you will find the Rhyl fans as 'noisy' as they have been in say Riga, Stavanger, Haka, Dublin or Lithuania.

Its common sense,and we're used to it but thanks for the words of caution.