Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

drumo

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
tumba libre ...
Велшани нису нормални кад је у питању спорт. Гледам јуче велшанина како обијашњава што није извршио самоубиство а прошао је толико тога у Белфасту у најгоре време као припадник краљичине гарде. Каже, да сам се убио сахранили би ме у дресу рагби репрезентације Енглеске.( то обећање му је дала жена , деца, шира и ужа фамилија+ психијатар и психолог).

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Greetings from Wales to our friends in Serbia! Hope you are having an enjoyable Christmas and best wishes for new year.
You will be pleased to hear that the name is Partizan is being seen on shirts, caps and scarfs at Rhyl games in Wales league all the time. We are very proud to have played a club with your tradition in the Champions League and you will always have a place in our hearts. 2009 will always be remembered for your club's visit to our small corner of north Wales.
I read the news on Blic.rs and hope that PFC keep the players to be able to beat R*d St*r to the championship this season. The game I saw when Cleo scored the winning goal from his own half will aways live in my memory. Thanks for Crno-Beli and the people in the club at PFC who have made us feel so welcome. Looking forward to planning my visits in the new year and especially to beating the gypsies AGAIN in May!!!!

The future is bright, the future is black and white!

:D::BB:pfc::s

Ostoja_PFC_

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Dole ispod
That's awesome mate,to hear that our name is seen on ur games real often,it's a really big thing for us.
However,what u read about the players that are about to leave,it seems that there is no help for us,a few of our very best players will most probably leave,but we should get some new(old) players in,since they are out of contract at there present clubs.

Anyway mate,i wish u all the best!:s

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
I'm glad your pessimism was ill-found. Two points after 22 rounds is a good place to be even if it takes last minute goals :clap

Is there confirmed or predicted news about the home game against the Gypsies yet?

I see the game is set for Saturday 8th May at 5-7:30pm on official pages but know these things can change in Serbia :wink:

Will be there anway... Thanks

:D:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Oh, and for anybody still interested in our club, it has not been a good season for us. We have had lots of money problems, the backer has pulled his money out and we have had to play with young kids this season. It seems unlikely that we will qualify for Europe next year. If we win our last five games we have a chance but it will be very very hard. I'm hoping for some black&white inspiration for our last games!!

Шапчанин

ЈФША
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
СРБИЈА
We wish you all the best in those final five games,i hope you`ll beat all your opponents and qualify for Europe! Good luck!

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Hello, TerminallyRhyl! :ziveli

Yes, the game against the scum is set for May 8th. So far there are no rumours the game will be delayed. Anyway, it is too early for that kind of decision. We believe the game will be played that day - May 8th.

There`s a huge problem (and the satisfaction at the same time) - Partizan Basketball Club qualified for Final Four of Euroleague and that tournament will be played in Paris, semifinal May 7th, the final game for European title is May 9th. Many "gravediggers" will be travelling to Paris to support our team, so that they will have to miss the eternal football derby.

Anyway, we will let you know the definite info about the footbal game Partizan v gypsies. See you soon in Belgrade!

P.S. Some of us watch Rhyl`s progress through Welsh League but we see there are no reasons for optimism. That`s why we don`t comment Rhyl`s results here...let`s hope for the prosperous new season... :ziveli

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Thanks for the information Crno Beli. Those who travel to Paris will also miss the Cup Final on the Wednesday-That's real misfortune. Keep me posted :s:ziveli

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Our great respect to TerminallyRhyl who has arrived Belgrade for the derby and brought us the luck again! :respect

Thanks again, it was real pleasure to watch the game with you from the south kop! Our best wishes to all Rhyl`s fans! :ziveli

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
TerminallyRhyl`s article about Partizan, published in Rhyl`s Official Matchday Programme on April 17th

1ixrtx.jpg

Шапчанин

ЈФША
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
СРБИЈА
Црно-бели,ајде остави адресу тог Риловог форума,да одем да видим мало шта има.

neozbiljni

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
ponekad ovde, èešæe tamo
They really respect us. I would like to single out one detail from TerminallyRhyls article: "...but the spirit and conduct of the Rhyl players in both games won...". It is not matter how rich you are or "big", it is all about your passion and heart. Our arogant "whore" should remember that.
Greetings to all Rhyl fans!!!Stay hard!

Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Nag's head
Ударна вест на официјалном сајту...одушевили су ме!

Последња измена од уредника:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Сјајно! :clap

Већина њихових навијача, бар они који су били у Београду, жељно ишчекује жреб и евентуалну могућност да Партизан извуче њиховог шампиона, или касније неки острвски тим.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Hi all, typical after checking that piece from the Rhyl programme so many times that there was a 'repeat' error in the very first line that even the editor missed! :banghead

Really pleased that Partizan won the league, it didn't look possible for a long time but the class shone through in the end!

Please draw the new Welsh champions TNS in the summer and beat them 13-0 over the two games!! :buhaha

Have a great summer....
:ziveli:s

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thank you all so much, especially thank you for the support you have given to our club in the games against gypsies! :clap :respect

There is just one question: does TNS mean Total Network Solution or that has got something to do with the club called New Saints?