Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

ПАОК

Didagrobar

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Congratulations for the win vs Udinese. BRAWO !

schwaba

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
juzni beograd
@diegito4 thanks for the translation!i dont know how old the flag is!two friends of mine were in thessaloniki a couple of weeks ago!they were guests in the fan house of paok fans 'neapoli'!that is how i understand it!:)they gave the flag,the shirt with alexander the great and a lot of other things to him!i am very impressed with the flag!i will attach the picture of the whole flag!
congratulations on the win against udinze!you look very impressive!very good goals and a bad goalkeeper mistake when udineze scored the only goal!a fortune that it was a friendly!:)25.000 fans on the tumba stadion on a friendly game....thats why i love paok!best fans in the world!on the game partizan-lyon there were around 16 thousand fans!also a good number for a friendly!i hope we will beat fenerbahce!come greek friends,attend the game and be part of our win against the ottomans!:)my biggest wish is a frindly game between partizan and paok!that would be awesome!hope that this is possible in the near future!greetings from belgrade

Прилози

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    75,6 KB · Прегледа: 30

BVDC

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Diegito, i am coming to Stavros in first period of Septembre, and I am intrested to buy some of Paok fans products(t shirt, scarf...) from FanClub. Is there any fan club near Stavros or I need to go to Thesalloniki?

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
YES ITS TRUE my friends!

7th SEPTEMBER in THESSALONIKI in TOUMBA..FRIENDLY GAME PAOK+PARTIZAN!!!!

our dreams come true!!
we will gonna have party alla toghether!!we are expecting you to sing OOO PAOKARA OOOO PARTIZANE!!

(i try to open a new thread about the game but i didnot manage it.if one administrator wants may open it seperate)

FORVEVER TOGETHER BLACK POWER
Η ΦΙΛΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΙΟ ΔΥΝΑΤΩΝ..FT

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
BVDC you are coming the perfect period in thessaloniki so you can be on the game.
no,in stayros there is no fan club of PAOK so you must go in thessaloniki.
stayros is outside of thessaloniki

bitan

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Diegito , thanks for post ( and answer on PM ) please put info about tickets and everything when you find out...i just can`t believe that this is happening...ooo Paokara eho trella...ooo Partizane Volimo te

Ostoja_PFC_

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Dole ispod
Ole,that's a real example of the friendship between Paok and Partizan,i hope that it would be a good game but i also hope that we beat you by 2 or 3 goals :D

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
this game has been arranged after the voices and complains of all PAOK FAN CLUBS to the management of PAOK FC.
we talk that about 2 months..

finally is true.
you are welcome here to make stonger our brotherhood.

Ostoja_PFC_ the fact is that one team with black and white collours will win for sure.. :buhaha:ziveli

bitan

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Diegito4 do you know something about tickets for the game ? I heard that maybe FC Paok will help our fans to get easier to visa`s?is that true ?

@ Ostoja , result of the game is totaly indifferent...this game is for fans , score is irrelevant:ziveli:D::s

undertejker

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
here is the confimamation from the official FC PARTIZAN - site

602_0.jpg

PAOK PARTIZAN FRIENDLY

Few days ago, Partizan FC received an invitation from PAOK Thessaloniki for a friendly game during the break due to internationals. Official contract signing took place on 21st of August, meaning Partizan will play at Toumba Stadium (cap. 28.700) on 7th of September, 19.30h CET kick-off.

This match is scheduled ten days after the UCL 3rd round ql. second leg and day after Serbia kicks-off with South Africa 2010 qualifiers (Faroe Islands home) so it will be a great Euro test for Partizan players during the intl. break.

After friendlies played against Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Lyon, Parizan will lock horns with double cahmpion of Greece (1976 and 1985), four times Greek Cup winners (1972, 1974, 2001 and 2003). In recent years, PAOK didn`t have much notable success. Previous season they finished 9th out of 16 clubs in top Greek league.

Of course, we musn`t forget that supporters of two clubs are have their own great friendship and visit each other often for international and domestic games. What is more, Paok jersey was worn by ex-Partizan players Mladen Furtula and Ivica Iliev, with newest signing being Vladimnir Ivic, after he had a spell at PAOK`s city rivals, Aris.

Yet another Serb left a legacy at PAOK. Renowned coach, Dusko Bajevic, led Dikefalos to a cup trophy in 2001.

Current coach of Dikefalos tou Vorra is Portuguese Fernando Santos, once coach of all three top Portugal sides – Porto, Benfica and Sporting, while in Greece he was previously managing Panathanaikos and AEK Athens. Santos has a lot of hopes in his compatriot on the field, Sergio Conceicao, while among others, he can count on services of Ivory Coast international, Ibrahima Bakayoko.

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
everything is ready for our celebration.
sunday will be a historical day for all.we will sing all together in GATE 4..

if any member of the forum is going to come in salonica for tha game,he can send me pm..

PAOK+PARTIZAN SOLUN-BEOGRAD

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
it can't be translate my friend.
its the banner of a PAOK fan club "MAKEDONES POLYKASTRO" (the name of the town outside salonica)

these guys believe in our friendship and they carry always a serbian flag.