Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

ПАОК

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
PAOK IN BELGRADE

The text from the official Partizan site (www.partizan.rs) about the visit of PAOK young players and the staff to Belgrade and Partizan.

PAOK u Beogradu!

269_0.jpg

Prijateljski i bratski klub Partizana, PAOK iz Soluna, prethodna tri dana je boravio u našem glavnom gradu. Povod posete – da se upoznaju sa radom Partizana, odigraju utakmice odgovarajućih selekcija oba tima ( 1997. i 1998. godište), obiđu znamenitosti Beograda i Srbije, upoznaju naši ljudi i druženje sa prijateljima iz Partizana.

Ekspedicija gostiju brojala je 50-ak članova, a od toga su polovina bili dečaci pomenutih godišta, dok su ostatak činili, treneri i funkcioneri mladjih kategorija PAOK-a, roditelji i navijači...

Odigrane su i dve prijateljske – trening utakmice sa našim selekcijama (rezultati uopšte nisu bitni). Tom prilikom gosti iz Grčke iskoristili su priliku da razgledaju SC Partizan – Teleoptik u Zemunu, posle čega su doslovce svi iz kluba, oduševljeni, u čudu izjavili:

-Kada bi mi to imali, bili bismo prvaci Evrope!

Tokom odigravanja prijateljskih mečeva, gosti iz Soluna su napravili neverovatnu navijačku atmosferu, takoreći feštu, pošto su doneli sa sobom navijačke rekvizite - bubnjeve, trube i zastave svog kluba. Treba istaći da su se podjednako radovali, kako golovima koje su postizali njihovi fudbaleri, tako i našim golovima. Navijače PAOK-a predvodio je vođa sa navijačke tribine, čuveni TASOS.

269_1.jpg

Tokom današnjeg dana, gosti su obišli stadion Partizana. Posebno ih je interesovala trofejna sala, teren stadiona, prostorije kluba, a najduže su se zadržali u crno-belom butiku, koji su bukvalno ispraznili: svi su pokupovali dresove Partizana, šalove, lopte, zastavice…

Druženje je završeno dogovorom da se saradnja nastavi, a dobili smo i poziv za turnir u Solunu na leto za jednu od mladjih selekcija. Takođe, upućen je poziv i prvom timu Partizana za odigravanje prijateljske utakmice u Solunu.

Dragan Šušnjar

269_2.jpg

269_3.jpg

269_4.jpg

269_5.jpg

Immortal

Old School
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Србија
I thought that friendship is between the fans of PAOK and Partizan not between the managements. :) It seems that they are following us... :clap

shvedja

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Iza coska
You can see on the face of the kids that they have enjoyed it. Well done for both managments! It would be nice if the friendly games between the first teams could be arranged in both Belgrade and Thessaloniki.

Skeletor

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Βελιγραδι
Thank God someone "broke the ice"... Now, it's gonna be a wave that cannot be stopped! :D ΑΙΝΤΕ ΡΕ ΠΑΟΚΑΡΑ ΜΑΣ!

alexandros4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ.
The most historic day was 23 of April,,the story was,,Paok was in a hard situaiton,,he had to win aris(worms of our city) in the last match of the season,,to stay in the first divizion of greek basketball championship,,we had chanses from 2 other results that day,,so we had the option,,that maybe if we loose the game,,the results of the 2 other games,,was able to keep us in A1 kategory..aris is in the 3d position of the greek championship,,and our team is one of the worst teams in the league,,the only way to win this game was terrify aris players,,and global terrorism,,so 2 days before the game,,2 players of aris was attacked,,from 6 fans,,in their car...The atmosphere was great,,it seems like an argentinian atmospher,,or looks like your atmosphere in hala pionneer..
Our game started later than the two other games,,that we were intrested,,so we was having the advanced,,to play more free,,so miricale,,happened the other 2 results keep us in the league,,and we loose just one point 74-75...
From the pictures you can see how great was the atmosphere...
Bolije pisem na srpskom nego na engleskom,,ali ok valjda ste razumeli....
I ve made a mistake with the pictures ..you can see the atmosfere in this link...
http://www.paokworld.org/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=133

Последња измена:

Skeletor

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Βελιγραδι
I was listening to the direct radio transmission when PAOK - SKOULIKH (worms) match occurred... Really, I hope better days are coming for PAE and KAE PAOK! ΠΑΟΚ ΝΤΟΥ ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ ΠΑΝΤΟΥ! :p (untranslatable, unfortunately)

dikefalosPFC

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kraljevo
Did you manage to avoid relegation to B league altough you had lost ?

PAOK-Yasemakis

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
PAOK + PARTIZAN TOGETHER FORERVER!

gd-wallpaper00421.jpg

grobarigate4og6ej3bf5.jpg

Me and many of my PAOK friends recently bought a few Partizan kits to wear. The kits are really cool. They ran out of the current kit so we got the last season kit with Volks wagon logo on it. The kit is really cool. I hope i can get a Partizan jacket and scarf next year when i buy your teams Merchandise.

I am myself a Partizan fan. I love PAOK as much as Partizan because we are brothers.

:D:

GrobariTopola

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Od Topole...
I'm gonna be in Thessaloniki for a few days next week, please can anyone tell me where to by some PAOK shirts, or any kit that is not official, but from the fan groups... Is there any place like that you can buy that kind of kit?

Thanks,
Grobari Topola

shvedja

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Iza coska
That is great news Diegito! He is a very good player and I think that he still didn't show all of his potential and I hope that he will do that in PAOK and that PAOK will have many successful seasons with him in the squad.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Diegito4, I have got a question for you: will Vladimir Ivic be welcome to PAOK, because he spent a previous season in Aris?

By the way, he is a very good player, has got a powerful shot, very good in free-kicks. The only problem could be his affection to injuries, but let`s hope his health will be at the top level in PAOK.

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
well,
PAOK was interested for IVIC last summer.the deal was ready and Ivic waited to break his contract with AEK.
but AEK was late too much and PAOK couldnot wait.

Ivic break his contract the last day of thanfers in Greece..
PAOK had already signed with another player so Ivic signed to aris.
thats the story..

yes aca, Ivic is welcome to our club.personally i like him very much.
we know his value.PAOK had problem in this position and i hope vladan is the right player..maybe he must be more fast,anyway.
last year he had no injuries.

the money which Ivic take from PAOK is 630.000 euro for 2 years contract.

THERE IS A RUMOR HERE THAT IVIC DECIDED TO PREFER PAOK THAN aris WHEN 3 DAYS AGO WAS IN BELGADE AND TALK WITH 3 GROBARI WHO TOLD THEM TO SIGN FOR PAOK..
if is that true we must thank you one more time.

bitan

Banned
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Probably is stupid question...
Diegito can you tell me some forum of Paok? -like Partizan and Grobari have this one?
Thanks

diegito4

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
SALONICA CREW
Ivic signed his contract today in TOUMBA.

he said that he is very happry again with the black and white colours as he wear in PARTIZAN,his favourite club,which stay 6 years.
he know about our friendship and he admit that before 5 days 3 grobari told him to sign to PAOK.(as i told you)

FT..

BanePFC

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
. I .
ivicu nek ti je sa srecom i nek svi vide odakle potices

off: pogledajte stadion i stolice :clap