Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Euroleague 2023/2024 Pad Berlina!

Kayak

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
#вчћпдр

Petar-Skopje

Super Moderator
Уредник
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
MKD

!Rastko!

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
NBG

• Presale window to start on Monday, December 18, at 9:00 CET​

• Berlin hosts the 2024 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four from May 24 to 26​

With another competitive Turkish Airlines EuroLeague season bringing tons of excitement and drama to basketball fans each week, tickets for the 2024 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Berlin, Germany, are sure to be in high demand as they go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, December 19 at 9:00 CET!
Just like in recent seasons, tickets will be available – only online – at www.f4tickets.com.
The 2024 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four marks the third time that the most exciting weekend in world basketball will land in the German capital. Berlin first hosted the Final Four in 2009, when Panathinaikos AKTOR Athens lifted the trophy. Berlin was also home to the 2016 Final Four, which saw CSKA Moscow secure the continental crown. Germany is a strategic market in which the EuroLeague fan base has grown 46% over the last five seasons, according to Nielsen data.
As in 2009 and 2016, the Final Four will be played at the magnificent Mercedes-Benz Arena, where the seating capacity for basketball is 14,500 spectators. The home of ALBA Berlin, the arena was opened in 2008 and has hosted all sorts of world-class concerts, as well as multiple international sports events.

The Final Four will start on Friday, May 24, with semifinal showdowns taking place at 18:00 and 21:00 local time. At the end of a weekend full of off-the-court fun and side activities around the city, the EuroLeague Third-Place Game will tip off on Sunday at 17:00 local time, before the EuroLeague Championship Game takes center stage at 20:00 local time, with one team set to become the 2023-24 EuroLeague champion.

The presale window is open to season ticket holders of EuroLeague clubs who participate in the pre-sale program, EuroLeague TV subscribers and those who have purchased Final Four tickets in the past. These individuals will be able to purchase tickets prior to the public sale from December 18 at 9:00 CET, 24 hours before the general public sale tickets are released.

General public tickets – which provide seating for all four games, two on Friday and two on Sunday – are available in several different price categories, ranging from €57.25 per game (€229 total) to €177.25 per game (€709 total).

After buying tickets, customers who are unable to attend may sell their tickets via the official fan-to-fan marketplace, which is also accessible at www.f4tickets.com. Tickets purchased via unauthorized sales channels will not be valid for admittance.

VIP hospitality tickets will also be made available, beginning on December 19. Interested fans and businesses can review all the exclusive benefits on www.f4tickets.com. For any additional information, please contact [email protected].

Don't miss your chance to secure your place at one of the best sports events of the year in one of the most iconic cities in the world!

Jel ima neko iskustva od prosle godine?

Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Beograd
Steta za Frenka, ocekivao sam da bude bas bitan faktor protiv Monaka u napadu. Ali ok, ako ne udju Bruno, Zek i Smajli u problem s faulovima, bice to kako treba. Ako jos uspeju da iscackaju koji minut Tristan i Balsa, ne brinem se za visoke pozicije. Vise se brinem za niske, to jest konkretno za odbranu na njihovim bekovima, imaju tu bas mnogo fire power-a. Ali u Areni su i jaci padali, tako da samo jako od starta i dobijamo mi ovo sutra.

Ilyasova

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Dobro nije Monako, Fener, Real ili Olimpijakos pod kosem, imaju fizikalce, ali po meni jedini koji igra top odbranu unutra je Dzon Braun i ocekujem da Zek resi njega.

Donta Hol ima bolesne fizikalije, ali mali IQ, Motiejunas toplo hladno, a Zaite cini mi se da ne dobija neku znacajniju minutazu, iako je prosle sezone u dresu Virtusa, pre svega u Italiju pravio probleme.

Kornelija koriste na 4, i on pre svega je pretnja u sutu za 3 poena.

Spolja iskontrolisati Dzejmsa pre svega, za to ce biti zaduzen PJ i Panter i paziti na Lojda.

Okobo od drugi plan moze da bude opasan, ali ipak mislim da nece.

Dobijamo.

Deki

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Beograd
Donta Hall se smatra za najboljeg defanzivca u EL. I tako...