Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
:D

We are top of the league, we are top of the league
Ni sy ar ben y gynghrair !

:ziveli
:s

Up the Welsh Partisans

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
A Rhyl fan has just received an email from Club Brugge when asking about tickets for the Partisan end

"I got an e-mail from Club Brugge today when I asked about tickets. They say that you have to contact Partizan to get them in the Partizan end (though I suppose you could try buying on the night, then ask to be let in at the Partizan end!) Do any of the Partizan supporters know the official way to get them (or a contact at the Stadion Partizan ticket office who would sell to supporters outside Serbia?) Suppose there must be some mechanism for the Partizan supporters from Germany etc. to attend this match in the correct end."

Any advice as a number of us are coming to support Partisan ?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I promise I will forward this to some people from Partizan via e-mail. I will let you know if I get any useful information.

EDIT

I have sent an e-mail to Partizan Marketing Department, and I will let you know if I get any info.

Cheers friends!

Последња измена:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I have got reply from Partizan Marketing Department. They will keep it in mind, but you will be given more details about the game in Brugge after Partizan`s game in Donetsk against Shakhtar . So that I think we will sort it out. :wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
I notice on Partizan.rs a big Serbian flag in the middle of the Donetsk fans. Do Partizan have a friendship with the Ukrainians?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
There is no friendship with them. The reason for that flag is probably the Orthodox connection between Serbs and Ukrainians (Donetsk is located in the pro-Russian part of Ukraine). Apart from that, another connection between Partizan and Shakhtar is Igor Duljaj, former Partizan player who is a Shakhtar member now.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Respect for TerminallyRhyl, ioio and all the other Welsh friends who are on their way to Brugge, where they will be supporting Partizan against Club Brugge. :respect

Dakle, ko ne razume, grupa naših velških prijatelja je na putu ka Brižu, gde će večeras bodriti Partizan protiv Klub Briža!

Ako imate potrebu da komentarišete, molim vas da to uradite na engleskom, hvala.

Samuraj

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
This is really great news! This is something what will make our brotherhood with Ryl funs even more stronger. I am absolutly thrilled. Thank you our Welsh brothers!

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Back in Wales now and was very happy to meet again fans from Partisan and thanks for their kind welcome. I am sorry that we could not bring you more good luck with the result.

nesa15

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thank you,for your support.We do appreciate it :respect.Nothing can help us,just some big changes.But still,again,thank you.:respect

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
We had a good time in Belgium although it's a really really expensive place for anybody not in the Euro countries at the moment. I was in a hostel with four grobari who were making a holiday of it and going to Amsterdam after Brugge. They were more into the Basketball I think and said they didn't come on this messageboard much! Bad boys! :cry::D
There was a quite a big gulf between the two teams on the night but PFC can only learn from playing strong teams and that will help on the domestic front. :BB:s

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Nice to hear that you have had nice time in Belgium. Once more our congratulations for you and all Welsh guys who were watching Partizan! :clap

If you have any photographs from the Brugge game, you can post them here.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Once more our great respect to TerminallyRhyl, who came to Belgrade to watch the game with us, on the south stand! :respect
It`s been the pleasure to host him.

I hope he will remember the game forever, he has got so many fantastic impressions.

ЖИВОРАД

Доброћудни костур
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I em hope too, that he enjoyed :)
I too was very glad to met him with you!

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
He did enjoy! He couldn`t choose the better game to watch. :wink:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
TerminallyRhyl was present at Toulouse stadium yesterday and watched the game... :clap :respect

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Порука главног администратора на форуму Рила упућена навијачима Партизана - The post written by the Head Administrator on Rhyl Fans Message Board, directed to Partizan fans:

To all the guys and gals at Partizan, if we don't get to say it again, Have a great Christmas and a better New Year, all the Best from the Rhyl Fans.
:clap :clap

BanePFC

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
. I .
Greetings guys and thank you very much.

:ziveli