Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Remember 4 goals in first half against the Cypriots. Almost certainly you must get four, so score them straight away.

And don't let them have the number of chances we had - they might score from them.

Bokkie

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
ioio
Nice to see you here again. :ziveli

It's simply unbelievable what euphoria is in Serbia about this game. Most certainly the stadium is going to be sold out. Grobari are about to make some great atmosphere (probably a lot better than you have experienced a couple of weeks ago). Will see what will happen. We all BELIEVE in best! :pfc:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We hope so. :wink: But any victory which will bring us going to the next round will be OK. We are all optimistic, let the wonder happen on Wednesday. :napred Partizan

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
IMHO the name of the theme should be altered. "Rhyl vs Partizan" is a bit obsolete now.
How about "Rhyl & Partizan - b&w friends" or something like that :wink:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
A good suggestion. Why not? We are changing the name of this topic... :wink:

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Good call to change the thread name.

You're still in our thoughts.

I think now you'll have to win the Europa Cup, as we told everyone how well you'd do in the Champions League

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thanks for your nice wishes, but first we`ll have to enter the group stage of League Europe. :D

We wish Rhyl all the best in the fothcoming season! Btw, when will it start?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
UEFA have refused to give us our 330,000 euros until the end of the year, and so we have had to let 10 players go. Our no. 11 Luke Holden is being transferred to a club high in the English leagues. We have only 12 players and 2 youngsters left. It will be a real battle for us to win the league again.

In the meantime, best wishes to Partisan to get thro to the Group Stages of the Europa Cup. Hopefully you will be in a group with Aston Villa or Everton, and we shall go to England with the Welsh Dragons to support Partizan.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We do not understand what has happened to your strikeforce - that is only 2 goals in 3 games in Europe since you played us. We understand that the other clubs will have played more strongly in defence than we did, but we would have expected you to have scored many more goals. Best of luck next week and then in a group with Everton, Aston Villa or Fulham.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Was 1-1 a fair reflection of the Zilina game? Your coach must be under some pressure at the moment because I think the minimum expectations for a club of your stature is to reach the group stages. Hope you turn it around in the second leg.
:D:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
1-1 is a fair score. The ref didn`t whistle another obvious penalty for us but that cannot change the poor impression about Partizan`s play. We could not control the game. Moreira was the best in our squad, once more. Yes, the manager and players are under enormous pressure, most of the fans insist the manager should resign...there are also disputes in the club due to this failure...

Let`s hope for our victory in Slovakia! That could heal our wounds...

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
You are correct. Our coach is under pressure, but I thin that he will keep his job at least until we play against Žilina in Slovakia. We played some anti football in the firs half of the match, but this faggot referee from Gruzia was coward to blow his wistle properly and to give us another penalty kick, and after that, Slovakian players parked a bus in front of their goal. There were severa chances on the each side, but 1-1 is fair score. We still have some chance in rematch but only if we score.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Now draw Aston Villa, Everton or Fulham in the Group Stages so that we can come to support you against the club from England. It would be more difficult if you were to play our Celtic cousins from Celtic in Scotland or St Pats in Ireland.

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thanks ioio,

We played at least a bit better than the previous European match. In the group stage we have to play much, much better though. A club from England would be nice for a change. How is Rhyl doing in the Welsh league?

Unfortunately, St Patrick's didn't make it tonight.

Последња измена:

Sensei 014

Kaznena ekspedicija
Уредник
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
East stand
Thank you friend. We shall see, but i hope that we will draw some club from England :)

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We have won one and drawn one of our first two games in the Welsh League, but we have lost half our playing squad due to financial pressures and are trying to sign new players before the Transfers end next week.

Will look at the draw tomorrow.

We'd definitely come to support you against Fulham or Everton. Maybe we could travel to Nederland if you get drawn against one of the 3 clubs from there - or Club Brugge if they win their penalties.

Let's see tomorrow - if you can organise away fans tickets for us

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thanks ioio, thanks Rhyl fans! We do appreciate your support! :clap :respect

Baraba

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Raski okrug
Thank you ioio!:ziveli
Who knows, maybe we'll draw Everton tomorrow and you'll have opportunity to support us in England!:wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Yesssss!!!!

Partizan like to keep people on the edge of their seats!

Looking forward to a good draw and someplace in Europe I can get to easily.

Too many teams to select any favourites to play but I'd go for the bottom teams in each pot... and make it easier to get through!

Steau, Lazio and FC Sherrif for me!!

:pfc::D::BB