Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
The big day in the history of Rhyl FC is here. Its nice and sunny and I should imagine by kick off time it will be a full house.

Partizan looked very strong in training, with some very powerful shots on goal.

Rhyl will have to play out of their skins tonight to get something.

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
I realy hope that the weather will remain the same. So it would be a real spectacle of a match. I would like that bought team will do their best on the field, so we can enjoy a real fighter match!

Ivan

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
What's the position of camera during the live match covarage on your stadium?Is the view nice or not?

I ask that, because i saw on some clips on youtube that the terraces are pretty low and if the camera is putted there it will not be a nice view for us who watch it on TV.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Its not very high. Only on top of a small stand but they have a big crane for the behind the goal shots. You should be able to feel the atmosphere of a small ground. Its raining now though :-(

Ivan

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Congratulations to Rhyl players, i think they gave their best.They fought for their club with their hearts and after all that IS what matters the most.

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
I think that this will be a great expiriance for your club on the path of it's growth. It is not pleasant when you lose a game with such an result, but every school must be payed, we also had some high defeats, with even five goals in our net, but it is not something to be ashamed of, there is always an oponent who can outscore you by 3 or 4 goals, even if you are Manchester United... I realy hope that Rhyl will play in european competitions every year, it is the only way for you to became a club that can compete with any mid class oponent as our club is at this moment. Your players maybe did not score in tonight's game, but they have shown their guts and heart, even when it was obvious that the game can't be saved anymore. And, to be onest, I havent seen such a good display of Partizan in years.

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
:ziveli

Thanks for your comments. The best team won on the night and every one of your players was head and shoulders above what we had to offer.

Your club has been immense on its visit to Wales. Players have been impeccably presented and been happy to sign autographs. Your whole backup staff with press and club guests have been exemplary. It has truly been a great experience to witness the way your club conducts itself.

Now. ....... I predict a 5-0 Rhyl win in Belgrade! :buhaha

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
maybe you win in Belgrade, who knows. But only if you don't make the same mistake as tonight. We play better against teams in red&white.. That was fatal mistake, players from our club taught that you has to do something with our arch enemies, red star...

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
That was nothing to do with Rhyl... the UEFA official insisted upon it.

How did the atmosphere come across on TV? It was quite good in ground. Attendance was 1700+

pfcKG

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Kragujevac
congratulations to your team,they played really good,without fear and with heart.I could see that they were playing for honor even when the score was 0-3,and I truly appreciate that ,cause u cant see that often in modern football...Altohough your expectation was drawn or minimal defeat,this is reality,cause difference in class is obvious.
btw,Im really amazed with your stadium,really nice field...
I wish u all the best in competation in ur country,and hopefully you will try to go further in qualifications next year
Regards from Serbia and Gravediggers South :p :D:

WebGazda

Solar Warden
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Comment from Rhyl fans discussion forum

easily the best team we have played in Europe. The quality of their passing and movement and the pace that they had throughout the side was way too much for us. I expected them to be a good side but not that good.

What impressed me most was the way they pressed all over the pitch so that we had no chance to get anything going. I new they'd come and outplay us but I wasn't expecting them to work so hard when they didn't have the ball. The 2 black lads and the right winger Ilic, along with Cleo were outstanding and as well being technically superior they were physically superior too. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the group stages in September.

Its nice to see some objective views from the other side.

Score line will be much the same in Belgrade, but that's nothing to be ashamed of. Rhyl players did all they could, but are simply over matched not to say inexperienced for this level of competition. It's too bad they had to run into Partizan this early.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score

Thanks for your comments. The best team won on the night and every one of your players was head and shoulders above what we had to offer.

Your club has been immense on its visit to Wales. Players have been impeccably presented and been happy to sign autographs. Your whole backup staff with press and club guests have been exemplary. It has truly been a great experience to witness the way your club conducts itself.

These words make us proud, thank you! :clap
Something about the game - it was just the way we expected. We don`t want to underrate Rhyl but the difference in class is obvious. You have no reasons to be ashamed at all - your players did their best. This encounter with Partizan will be precious for your team and club, I do want you to be regular in European competitions, with more success. With your honest dedication to the game (like yesterday), it will be achieved, don`t worry.

Once more, congratulations to your players for their fair game and see you in Belgrade! :ziveli

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
That was nothing to do with Rhyl... the UEFA official insisted upon it.

How did the atmosphere come across on TV? It was quite good in ground. Attendance was 1700+

UEFA sucks!

The atmosphere could be felt even on TV. I heard some Rhyl fans singing all the time in the second half despite the score. Way to go! :clap

Best wishes to Rhyl next year. This match is a valuable experience for Rhyl. Build upon it, win the Welsh championship again and with a bit of luck qualify for the 3rd round.

Welcome to Serbia :ziveli

Dr.Hofmann

Congratulations to the Rhyl players in a fair fight, I am satisfied with our game at this stage of competition, it is obvious that we slowly rise our form , in this momen it is currently far from a real competitive form,but soon will be ok.Atmosphere in the stadium It was similar to a real family
I think that your players is going to experience a real shock when they hear gravediggers in Belgrade,

Последња измена од уредника:

Grob

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Ljubljana
http://www.rhylfc.com/

PARTIZAN JUST TOO STRONG FOR RHYL
Written by Mark Chesterton
Wednesday, 15 July 2009 08:50
RHYL 0
PARTIZAN BELGRADE 4 (KRSTAJIC 17, CLEO 18, DIARRA 45, DJORDJEVIC 69)

There can't be any complaints about this Champions League result as Belgrade showed what a class act they can be.
It was a fairly quiet start to the match, which was played mostly in heavy rain with lightning on the horizon, but it soon came to life when George Horan was deemed to have fouled Diarra on the edge of the box.
Krstajic curled the free kick nicely into Lee Kendall's goal.
Just a minute later and the visitors lead was doubled.
Brazilian Cleo headed the ball into the net following Ilic's cross.
Rhyl started to make a few moves of their own with Luke Holden seeing a fair amount of the ball but just before the break, Belgrade added a third goal with Diarra netting the rebound from Ilic's shot which smashed the crossbar.
Rhyl almost found the net early in the second half when the impressive Luke Holden seeing his shot saved by the goalkeepers legs.
A few moments later and debutant Lee Naylor found his long range effort just miss the target.
On 61 minutes, Luke Holden was again involved in some action as his corner kick clipped the crossbar, but on 69 minutes the visitors, who certainly had some speed about them, added the fourth and final goal for the night.
Tomic's corner found it's way to Djordjevic who simply guided his header past Lee Kendall.
On 80 minutes, Luke Holden was given a great chance to score but he miscued his shot and fired high over the target.
The last chance came three minutes from the end when substitute Mark Connolly fired a free kick just over the bar.
RHYL: Kendall, Naylor, Stones, Horan, Strong, Leah, Owen, Sherbon (Connolly 70), Roberts, Williams (Hunt 55), Holden
Unused subs: Pritchard, Powell, Cameron

Match photographs are now in the gallery.

PFC_D

You're late. If we were in 2005, having the chairman of that time, it would be very probable that your prediction might come true...

But, not this time ! :D

Последња измена од уредника:

Dr.Hofmann

I respect your hope and attitude , but sometimes need to be realistic!​

As I said , it did not clearly on the basis of what you based your optimism?
Once again congratulations on fair game , we played as much as we need, we have to get in better shape because we see that we are still quite slow pace.
Prepare your players to black white hell in Belgrade, because it will be a lot of shock on their faces, when they hear and see the gravediggers!!

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Congratulations on your victory.

We are proud to be playing Partizan and that you took Rhyl so seriously by working so hard as a team. As I said before, if you make the Group Stages and play against an English team then we shall come and support you.

Really looking forward to coming to Beograd next week - can you tell us to which entrance we as away fans should come ? We enjoyed meeting some Grobari last night - although we did not like the big England flag that they brought to the ground. I think that was to annoy the Welsh people :roll:

Remember to tell your fans that we are representing Wales, and that we have nothing to do with what the British and Americans do in the world.

How do you say in Serbian "We are from Wales, not English" ?