Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
@ioio

Thanks for the detailed/exhaustive answer. Now I am completely exhausted:buhaha.

As for Cleo, I like the guy, he is a good footbal player and he seems to be a nice person. I guess the vast majority of Partizan fans will give their full support to him.

My advice to anyone, with regard to Red Star FC, is: stay away from them in order to avoid headache.:D

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
There is one player you may try to aproach. His name is Bernard Parker, and he was the best player of South African national team on Confederation's Cup that just finished a few days ago. Now, he is a free player, and is looking for a new club.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but unless he'd be willing to play for about 500 euros a week, we wouldn't be able to afford him !!!!

Exhausted, dark ?

Not as exhausted as the Partizan team will be when we give them the run-around in 10 days time.

Only 10 days now. Will you be able to access the Welsh TV channel - S4C - in Serbia ? The game is being shown live, although the commentary will be in Welsh. Don't get too excited as you'll need to remember that Rhyl will be the team in black and white which scores first.

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
@ioio,
I dont know about 500 euros per week, but I know that he starved in his former club...

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
It's disappointing that the Coach is unavailable but the replacement is highly qualified and the players know what they have to do.

Rhyl has not failed to score in any two-legged European tie so I'm expecting at least one - and that can be enough to get us through!

Has Partizan invited fans from Serbia to the game in Rhyl? Our numbers coming to you are still lower than we expect....

:D:

Dr.Hofmann

I see that you are optimistic,on the basis of which result, i would like to know?
Believe me afther the first game your optimism will slump down hehehe!! Be a little more realistic you are below of our quality.Partizan has no need to call fans because the grave-diggers are everywhere, where we play, .Grave-diggers will naturally go in Wels. IF we do not have problems with visas, you would have problems with us hehe.Because there would be too much of us for your little stadium.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I would imagine that you could get up to 400 tickets for the first match, but you would have to return 300 of them unsold:D

Seriously, we do agree that it is terrible that you have difficulties in getting visas when we are allowed into Serbia easily. It's not us in Wales who make these decisions. We would welcome you all.

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Of course, we know we`d be welcome to Wales. :wink: That would be a great trip but we will have to find satisfaction in sitting in front of a telly. Maybe some other time... :confused

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
I don't think it's unrealistic that Rhyl will score, nor achieve something from the game in Rhyl.

Welsh Champions TNS only lost 3-0 to Champions League winners Liverpool a couple of years ago and they had some late goals-from Steve Gerrard if I remember correctly.

Realistically a semi-pro team should not beat Partizan over two games but I think (and to a degree hope!) that Rhyl will be a closer team to Baku than Mostar.

If Rhyl were to beat Partizan in one game, it would be the greatest ever result in the club's history. I don't expect Partizan to send Reserves or squad players to Wales so it is a tough ask, but there's no point going into a battle thinking you have already lost.

We will have a better idea this time next week! :s

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Interesting fact: Cesar Muniz Fernandez (Tuesday match referee) was in charge of last year's match Partizan - Inter Baku (2:0). Perhaps the result will be the same this year? :D

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Signor Fernandez has promised to give us 5 penalties, and give red cards to 3 Partizan players - so we will lose 6-5 :buhaha

You are certain to win so give your young players some experience of away games in Europe

WebGazda

Solar Warden
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I don't expect Partizan to send Reserves or squad players to Wales so it is a tough ask, but there's no point going into a battle thinking you have already lost.

Partizan is sending its top squad. We're leaving nothing to chance.

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Welsh clubs did well in Europa Cup tonight.

Llanelli won 1-0 away at Motherwell in Scotland.

TNS lost away just 2-1 and should go through next week.

We just need to beat Partizan to keep things moving :D

Alas, tonight Welsh clubs didn't do well in Europa Cup at all.

Llanelli lost 0:3 at home.

TNS lost too.

Too bad Welsh clubs have ended their European season so early. :cry:

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Sorry , looks like we have the responsibility of winning for Wales then.
Red Star Bangor still have to play, by the way.

How good is your goalkeeper ? What's his first name ? Does he have a nickname ? What was his former club ? How much does he earn a week ?

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Forget about our goalkeeper. I even think your strikers won`t see him at all Tuesday evening... :D

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I'm really interested in goalkeepers. Used to keep goal when I was younger.

Who's your keeper ? What do you call him ?