Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Deki

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Beograd
Our friendship is with the clubs against whom we compete in Europe.

If, as is likely, Partizan beat us, then we shall support you all the way in the CL. Visit your forum to support you and if you're drawn against any english clubs in the Group Stage, a number of us would travel to support you against them in england

We're the Welsh Partizans :D :napred Partizan

I can't really believe what i am seeing ... thanks for these words respect

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
So, bangor city is something like red star to us, your arch enemy. I wonder what do they have to say about Rhyl this year's european campaign. Will they celebrate if you fail to procede to the next stage?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Some of them will celebrate if we lose. Others would want yus to do well for the sake of Wales. We are a very small nation, so often we come together when faced with the outside world.

Ivan

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
TerminallyRhyl-you welcome mate.

ioio- Hahaha, we are also one,relativly, small nation but our mentality is a strange thing...You can never expect any support from red star fans when we play our matches in Europe, and it's the same on the opposite side...We do stand together when the national team playes(we on the South, they on the North) but that is something completly different, comparing to club games.Many ultra fans don't follow national team on the stadium,they just watch the game on TV.

Appart from that I think you're gonna like Belgrade.It really has some rich history, one of the best night lifes in Europe, best looking girls(if you ask me) and a lot more..

ps.It really is a shame couse there is a lot of eople here, who would like to see Wales and Rhyl, but the financial power of the people here is really minimal and that is the main problem for travelling..

chauncey

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
I dont know, i am bored from the fans point of view with this draw, its not interesting, it could have been much more interesting with some other teams,they have only ordinary fans (in serbian simpatizere), they are not crew with who we should compare ourselves so i dont see how they would be threatened in Belgrade by us or any other group...On the other hand, we all know (or someone forgot?) how much bad blood is there between us and the vast majority of eu and we all know the reasons, so i also dont see the need to call them brothers etc, we all know who are our brothers...I think this is the good chance for those how are in position to go to Wales to have very good time away and at home to prepare for the season and more important matches in europe...As i said, this is from fans angle not the clubs, because this is i think the best team we could draw from that point of view...

WebGazda

Solar Warden
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
@Chancey - Civility, not to mention courtesy is obviously not your best side, is it!

Rhyl fans are our guests here, and if you dont like it please go elsewhere!

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
@Chancey - Civility, not to mention courtesy is obviously not your best side, is it!

Rhyl fans are our guests here, and if you dont like it please go elsewhere!

I thought Chauncey's post was a good one. Its only fair to hear different viewpoints... it takes a lot to offend us but he's right, Partizan are in a different league to our club. It doesn't matter what the size of the club is though, you can only have 11 players on the pitch so that makes it a leveller in that way.

Trivia for you....
Did you know Rhyl has won twice at Old Trafford, home of Manchester United???

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I don`t see anything controversial in this topic. We don`t force anyone to participate in this conversation. So, if there are people who think this is waste of time, let them spend their time on the other boards and forums. Quite easy. :wink:

@ TerminallyRhyl

When did you win at Old Trafford? Friendly games?

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
He he. Its true that Manchester United were not playing but they were proper competitive FA cup games and Rhyl beat two English Football League teams.... Stoke City and Barnsley....

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Haha, then let`s say you almost defeated Man United. :wink: Anyway, Barnsley and Stoke (Stoke written in Serbian means cattle :buhaha) are well-known here, many people go to the bookies` and bet on games from all British leagues, from Premiership to Conference.

Could you tell us whether you (I mean Rhyl fans generally) knew anything about Partizan before this draw? Anything about our history, colours, etc?

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Yes, of course! Every football fan here knows of the name Partizan Belgrade and your colours. Out of the pool of teams available in the CL2 group, your team was the biggest fish! bigger name than the other top seeds FCKopenhagen, Maccabi Haifa, CSKA Sofia. Wisla.

There will be lots of interest in your visit to Wales, not just locally but from all over Great Britain.

I myself feared that there would be too much interest to play the game at our little stadium, but it seems that the directors of our club think its important to bring your team to our town and I am proud this is so. :clap

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I myself feared that there would be too much interest to play the game at our little stadium, but it seems that the directors of our club think its important to bring your team to our town and I am proud this is so. :clap

Nice to see there`s that way of thinking in this time of modern football, when everyone is in the hurry for bloody profit. :clap

Also nice to hear Partizan enjoy respect all over Wales and Great Britain. :wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
Cheers, and if you don't mind me asking. If you guys dislike Red Star so much.. how comes there is a Red Star in your club badge???

sorab_18

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Za Rhyl sa čuo u kladionici...:D Iz velšanske lige znam njih, Llaneli i New saints, to su im kao najbolji timovi. Vrlo se retko desi da izgube, uglavnom šišaju sve redom. Tipovanje na njih dođe kao neka sigurica...:D

Please, write English on this topic. Thank you.

WebCrew edit

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
red star inside our club badge was the symbol of national rebel against nazi ocupation. And we are proud of our history and badge, so we won't change it. And our rival named by the same symbol has nothing to do with our fight for liberation anymore. They call themselves STAR. Now, thay think that tey are some great patriotic force that will unite Serbia, but they are just stupid. And the official name of red star's fans is delije. That name means turkish cavalry.. And everybody else calls them cigani (gypsys)...

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
That's really interesting - thanks. If its possible to say without prejuidice- Do most people in the whole of Serbia support Partizan or Star?

In England, even if Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea win the league it is always Manchester United that is the biggest supported team.

Or are you like Scotland? Where Celtic and Rangers seems to be 50/50, whoever wins championships.

It is sad to say that in Wales, most people support English clubs like Liverpool, Everton, Man United, Manchester City.

PFC_D

Similar situation is in Macedonia for example. Most people there support Partizan or red star, not their own clubs...

btw, if you are coming to serbia, you will need visas. 2 years ago bunch of rangers fans came without visas to belgrade (they played vs red star) and they were deported ... :)