Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
@ bluebirdjohn

You mean on Sava river? :wink: If you think about that, still there are many clubs-restaurants on Sava river, we call them "rafts".

Faces on the pictures are blurred because of security reasons. :wink: And, of course, welcome to our forum, we do enjoy this discussion.

@ ioio

Here in Serbia there is no strict division among society classes regarding football clubs. When Partizan and r.star were founded, it was the end of WW2. The army founded Partizan (according to Russian model of CSKA, a great sport society that consists of many clubs in many sports) while police and young communists founded our rivals. There is no strict division as it is in Glasgow, with Celtic and Rangers. Here it is quite usual that members of the family support different clubs, one brother supports Partizan, the other one likes gipsy team. But hatred is great, no doubt.

Последња измена:

bluebirdjohn

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Waless
Many thanks. My mistake with typing!!

By security reasons do you mean they do not want to be seen? Some photos are not blanked out.

The reason i ask is that i am a photographer and i always take photos of fans to show them enjoying themselves (well maybe sometimes). Photos are then put on my website. Will i have a problem taking photos when i come to Partizans stadium?

http://jfpimages.fpic.co.uk/

Последња измена:

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
It is important that fans understand each other's culture.

Do Partizan fans still use flares (fire/smoke) at matches ?

This brings back memories in Wales. About 15 years ago, ournational team was playing in the stadium in Cardiff, and someone fired a rocket (firework) accross the stadium and it killed a fan on the other side. I don't think that flares or fireworks have been used in Wales since then

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Do Partizan fans still use flares (fire/smoke) at matches ?

Only at Serbian league and cup games. It is strictly forbidden in all UEFA competitions so that we don`t want to cause any damage to the club. That bloody UEFA don`t understand that way of expressing our passion. :D

Btw, 18 years ago "gravediggers" lit hundreds of flares all around the pitch, before Partizan vs Inter Milano kick-off.

12_12_1991_partizan_inter-jug.jpg

devedesete02.jpg

Partizan - Inter 1-1, 1990..jpg

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
well,it hapened here, too. A red star fan died because he was hit with sam sort of fireworks. After that, almost all pyrotecnick stuff are banned, but we always manage to get some flares on domestic competition games...

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Can anyone help us to understand the Serbian Railways website ? There is an e-ticket section but it does not appear to be working in english-language version.

Can you find out the time of train from Budapesta (after 16.00) Monday 21st July to Beograd, and returning from Beograd Thursday early morning (24th July) to reach Budapesta by 12.00. How much is return ticket ? Can one buy tickets at station in Budapesta ? Is there an express bus which is quicker ?

Sorry for all the questions

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
train number 344 from Belgrade to Budapest every mourning at 7:30. it is inter-city train, it has also sleeping wagon and such stuff.. But it is impossible to find out the prices now, because internet site is not working properly.. I'll add some info tomorrow..

I just find out thishttp://elvira.mav-start.hu/elvira.dll/xslms/uf it is hungarian railway site, departues from Budapest to Belgrade, on 24.07.09.

Последња измена:

Ivan

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
The flares, smokes and pyrotechnics in generally are a part of our terrace coulture and at the same time some kind or rebbeling against modern football.

Bokkie

Grobarčina
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Here's a timetable from Serbian Railways site.

From Belgrade to Budapes:

beogratobudapest.jpg

From Budapest to Belgrade:

budapesttobeograd.jpg

Hope it's true, because our railways are so bad that I won't be surprised if this timetable ain't good.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
That's a great help, thanks.

Let us know if any of you need help in travelling to wales from one of the english airports

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
How are you familiar with the crowd of Partizan "gravediggers", and what is your opinion about "gravediggers"?
Us gravediggers are the models in the winding were english fans seventie and eighties , but i think that in our case , the student overcome teachers.
I think we have surpassed the english fans of the era because it is our nation far warmer temperament.
I know most big cities in Europe have their fan groups, but I wasn't familiar with grobari until this draw. Football in G.B. as a whole has changed a lot since the 80's. Its more family driven these days, and harder to get fans to choreograph displays because of the seating. In that way European clubs are able to provide more impressive displays. If it was true about the weather I think Rhyl would be one of the best.... the fans sing "Sunny Rhyl"!

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Nearly a week has gone without the dates and times for the matches being confirmed. This delay has never happened to us before in europe, and it will make it difficult for us to travel to serbia because all the prices of air tickets are rising. We are told that the problem is discussing with TV companies in Wales and in Serbia - do you have any information ? We do need confirmation of the dates

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We will try to find out about the dates and time and then we`ll inform you.

Dr.Hofmann

Relax a little capitalist brothers, enjoy life , its going to be published , do not just thinking of damn poun.
Few tenth pounds up or down it,s anything to you, if you decided to travel and have a good time, than the money does not represent anything.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Calic my friend, you asked for the political analysis...

Wales has been exploited by old-fashioned capitalists and more recently by monopoly global multi-nationals as a reservoir of raw materials and cheap labour. We have not had the political power to shape our own destiny although that is slowly coming now. Many parts of Wales were exploited for our coal and iron, other parts exploited for farm produce and the Rhyl area exploited for tourism. Our town has always been one of the poorest parts of Wales. The work in tourism has been very seasonal with poor pay and now the tourists from England can go to the sun in Spain or Greece, and there is much unemployment, poverty and deprivation in the Rhyl area. The struggle for social justice in many countries is tied up with the struggle for national liberation.

Coming back to the football..it's because our community is deprived that our football club is one of the most important things we have. Football also is one field of life where Wales can take its place in the world, rather than being in the shadow of our big colonial neighbour. Many fans would like to support Rhyl representing Wales in Serbia, but lack of money to pay for the trip will be a problem for many.

In brief, we're not capitalists because we haven't got any capital !!!

Tell me about autogestion..

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I know Čalić - he`s a witty guy who had no intention to offend you calling you "capitalists" and I am sure you haven`t got it that way. :wink:
But anyway, your post is very interesting, people in Serbia don`t know much about Wales history and your relation and antagonism with England.

Goran O

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Tivat
Are Welsh people catholics or protestants?

bluebirdjohn

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Waless

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
To ioio, TerminallyRhyl, and all other Welsh friends:

Os treisiodd y gelyn fy ngwald tan ei droed,
Mae hen iaith y Cymry mor fyw ac erioed,
Ni luddiwyd yr awen gan erchyll law brad,
Na thelyn berseiniol fy ngwlad.

Best regards and looking forward to see you in Serbia in mid July!