Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Our next friendly is tomorrow against a junior team in wales. chance to try out some young new recruits

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Welsh clubs did well in Europa Cup tonight.

Llanelli won 1-0 away at Motherwell in Scotland.

TNS lost away just 2-1 and should go through next week.

We just need to beat Partizan to keep things moving :D

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
So, if TNS advances to the next stage, Welsh footbal will have 2 clubs in the euro competitions.. Maybe even 3, but after tonight's friendly match against Jagodina, I dought that...

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Welsh clubs did well in Europa Cup tonight.

Llanelli won 1-0 away at Motherwell in Scotland.

TNS lost away just 2-1 and should go through next week.

We just need to beat Partizan to keep things moving :D

You can beat Partizan only if you use baseball bats :buhaha.

Anyway, 2 out of three would be a nice outcome for Welsh football in this stage of European competitions. :ziveli

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I think we maybe will do very well in one of the matches against Partizan. To win over 2 games though will be very difficult.

What happened in your friendly match ?

If Llanelli beat Motherwell, they are then playing in Albania - whose clubs cannot be very good.

If you want to judge the standard of Rhyl Football Club, according to UEFA, we are not quite as good as that teeam of Bosnian Croats from Mostar whom you beat 11-1 :confused

Dr.Hofmann

We slowly lift the form and improve our game, until 14.07 we will be more than ready to Ryhl.
Yesterday we win a good team whit 4-1 and we were able to score, some more golas, but we missed a few chances and the penalty.
Beware of Partizan heheh!!

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Did you know that Rhyl's stadium is 2000 metres above sea-level ?

Neither did I :buhaha

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I don`t know what is the point of ioio`s post, that might be a joke which we don`t understand :D but Rhyl`s stadium cannot be 2000 m above sea-leve, `cause Rhyl is the place located on the shore. Apart from that, no high mountains in Britain...

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I just want to see if Partizan can play wearing oxygen masks :D

Our stadium is also 200metres below sea level..so your players will have to wear diving suits and oxygen masks.

I think we might win then

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
And someone on this forum said ioio was too serious. Now i am beginning to get acquainted with the Welsh humor.
And now for some Serbian humor. A place below sea level is called a depression. After the Rhyl - Partizan match someone is going to fall into depression as well. :D

cheers ioio! :ziveli

Dr.Hofmann

You better not coming without bulletproof vest,according to what we serbs represent in media from the west. A little joke is not bad,if we realistically this is what I wrote is the truth that west media present serbs on that way.

WebGazda

Solar Warden
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
I just want to see if Partizan can play wearing oxygen masks :D

Our stadium is also 200metres below sea level..so your players will have to wear diving suits and oxygen masks.

I think we might win then

In that case we'll have to send our waterpolo team, and they are among the best clubs in Europe. No help there, maybe rugby. We have a team but are not as good as British clubs.:D

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Ealiae...don't worry, in Wales we never believe British propaganda..we know them too well !

Water-polo, no good for us. Rugby - not our part of Wales.

How about a poetry competition ?

Maybe we should just concentrate on winning the football match

Up the Welsh Partizans !

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Congratulations to our Welsh friends for today's victory (4:1).

Question to the Welsh friends: Is it true that Allan Bickerstaff won't be managing Rhyl in the European matches? If it is, why? :?

Am I being too inquisitive? :D

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Today's friendly victory was against a junior club. All the goals scored in the first half, then many substitutions. It was OK, but nothing spectacular.

We too are surprised at the news about our Coach Alan Bickerstaffe. Official explanation is that he got the wrong dates (it was assumed that we would be in the first qualifying round, not the second) but we do not all believe this.

In management, Rhyl follows the European model not the model which they have in England where a manager takes all the decisions. Our Club Chairman - who is a former Rhyl player - takes the strategic decisions, and the coach then trains the players, as happens in most countries of Europe. Start of last season, we appointed two coaches - Alan Bickerstaffe and Osian Roberts. Osian is a very highly-qualified coach and has had many responsibilities with the national Football Association of Wales, and so had to limit his work with Rhyl. Now he will take responsibility, so this might stregthen rather than weaken us actually.

On a different matter, do you all now support the young communist ( :D ) Cleo who has moved to you from your rivals ? I understand that Red Star have financial problems - do you think that Rhyl should sign any of their players ?