Partizan.net - Forum navijača Partizana

Dobrodošli na najveći i najstariji Forum Navijača Partizana!

Nekoliko desetina hiljada ljudi prati i podržava naš rad. Zaprati nas na socijalnim mrežama za najnovije informacije o Partizanu ili se pridruži hiljadama članova u diskusijama na našem Forumu

Važno: Registracije za nove članove su trenutno zatvorene. Ukoliko svejedno želite da nam se pridružite, pošaljite E-mail Uredništvu koje će Vas uputiti u proceduru. Kontak informacije možete pronaći na partizan.net

Napred Partizan!

Rhyl & PARTIZAN (Black&White friendship)

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
For our Welsh friends:

Definitely, Partizan v Rhyl (2nd leg) will be played in Belgrade on Tuesday, July 21st.

We have had to wait for the exact date because we`ve had to fix the date according to the other UEFA game. Our bloody neighbours (r.star) play home game in League of Europe on July 23rd and UEFA rules forbid playing two games in the same city within 24 hours. So that the only solution for Partizan v Rhyl is Tuesday, Juy 21st.

The information is correct, it comes from a very reliable source.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
To ioio, TerminallyRhyl, and all other Welsh friends:

Os treisiodd y gelyn fy ngwald tan ei droed,
Mae hen iaith y Cymry mor fyw ac erioed,
Ni luddiwyd yr awen gan erchyll law brad,
Na thelyn berseiniol fy ngwlad.

Best regards and looking forward to see you in Serbia in mid July!

Looking forward to meeting Welsh poet in Serbia :D

Really appreciate Crno Beli the information as to the game, so that we can book our tickets.

Maybe someone on this forum can help me with some more business -

In Wales we sell Fair Trade Gifts, mostly from Africa but also some decorated wooden boxes made by Village Co-operatives in Bulgaria. When everything was privatised, they lost their distribution network as the capitalists are only interested in the big companies where there is a lot of profit. We keep contact with the village co-operatives and buy giftware from them. I think now that we shall travel to Beograd - probably through Romania as that is cheapest for us - but I shall go on to Sofia in Bulgaria to meet our friends there and then take a cheap Wizzair flight back to London where I shall leave my van. Here are the questions -
1) Can anyone tell me the quickest (and cheap) way - train or bus - to go from Beograd to Sofia Wednesday morning the 22nd July. What time does the train/bus go, how much and where do you get the ticket ?
2) Are there any similar small artisanal wooden gifts being produced in Serbia, and would we be abl;e to find any producers near Beograd to do business with them ?

Sorry to trouble you with so many questions - answers greatly appreciated. Now that you have kindly told us when is the match, we can start to make the arrangements.

bluebirdjohn

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Waless
Looking forward to meeting Welsh poet in Serbia :D

Really appreciate Crno Beli the information as to the game, so that we can book our tickets.

Maybe someone on this forum can help me with some more business -

In Wales we sell Fair Trade Gifts, mostly from Africa but also some decorated wooden boxes made by Village Co-operatives in Bulgaria. When everything was privatised, they lost their distribution network as the capitalists are only interested in the big companies where there is a lot of profit. We keep contact with the village co-operatives and buy giftware from them. I think now that we shall travel to Beograd - probably through Romania as that is cheapest for us - but I shall go on to Sofia in Bulgaria to meet our friends there and then take a cheap Wizzair flight back to London where I shall leave my van. Here are the questions -
1) Can anyone tell me the quickest (and cheap) way - train or bus - to go from Beograd to Sofia Wednesday morning the 22nd July. What time does the train/bus go, how much and where do you get the ticket ?
2) Are there any similar small artisanal wooden gifts being produced in Serbia, and would we be abl;e to find any producers near Beograd to do business with them ?

Sorry to trouble you with so many questions - answers greatly appreciated. Now that you have kindly told us when is the match, we can start to make the arrangements.

Should have asked me on our board!

Dep Belgrade 7.50am arrive Sofia 18.05pm. No changes, £38 single if booked in this country, about 35 euros if booked abroad. Possible to book online but very erratic!
There is an overnight one as well if you want to sleep.

Forgot to say, there is a discount if 60 or over. Have never known your age Ffred!

http://jfpimages.co.uk/

Последња измена:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
@ ioio

No problem for the game info, you are welcome.

I don`t know anything about gifts` producers in Serbia but this is the site of Chamber of Commerce of Serbia: http://pks.komora.net/Portals/0/portal2.htm

They should have data of the producers, I hope so, but the problem is that their site seems to be unavailable. :D

Последња измена:

Dr.Hofmann

Calic my friend, you asked for the political analysis...

Wales has been exploited by old-fashioned capitalists and more recently by monopoly global multi-nationals as a reservoir of raw materials and cheap labour. We have not had the political power to shape our own destiny although that is slowly coming now. Many parts of Wales were exploited for our coal and iron, other parts exploited for farm produce and the Rhyl area exploited for tourism. Our town has always been one of the poorest parts of Wales. The work in tourism has been very seasonal with poor pay and now the tourists from England can go to the sun in Spain or Greece, and there is much unemployment, poverty and deprivation in the Rhyl area. The struggle for social justice in many countries is tied up with the struggle for national liberation.

Coming back to the football..it's because our community is deprived that our football club is one of the most important things we have. Football also is one field of life where Wales can take its place in the world, rather than being in the shadow of our big colonial neighbour. Many fans would like to support Rhyl representing Wales in Serbia, but lack of money to pay for the trip will be a problem for many.

In brief, we're not capitalists because we haven't got any capital !!!

Tell me about autogestion..

Wrongly understood me, my message was nature of comics .
People from other parts of europe very difficult to understand serbian humor. But that, is not important.

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
2) Are there any similar small artisanal wooden gifts being produced in Serbia, and would we be able to find any producers near Beograd to do business with them ?

Dear "capitalist" friend :D

Hope this link might be useful: http://www.suvenirisrbije.com/

The English tab is in the upper right corner, translation is not 100% accurate but I think it'll do.

On the same site there is a link/banner: http://www.viaexpo.com/gifts/en/gifts.html . The 6th International Gift Exhibition REGALO will take place 10 – 12 September 2009 in Sofia. Perhaps your Sofia friends have already told you about it.

As for the verses, i can translate them into English easily, for a small fee of course :buhaha

Cheers ! :ziveli

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thank you for all the information. I have emailed the Serbian Gift Souvenir company to see if we can set up a meeting.

You asked if the people of Wales are Catholic or Protestant. The tradition in Wales is of Protestant Free Churches - like Independents, Baptists, Presbyterians. The people of Wales rebelled against the Catholic Church and then against the Anglican Church in England. In modern Wales, though, many people have no faith at all, which is a pity.

As for the translation of the verses from Welsh, here is the trabnslation - but I am not a poet -

" If the enemy trampled our country under its foot,
The ancient language of the Welsh is still alive as ever.
The dark hand of treason has not killed our poetic spirit
Nor the sweet sound of the harp ofour country."

My use of the word "dark" was just welsh humour :buhaha

Up the Welsh Partizans :s

I forgot to say - Our website has just confirmed that the match in Rhyl is at 19.45 on Tuesday 14th July.

Are any of your fans able to come from Beograd, or is it just Serbs who live nearby in England ?

Последња измена од уредника:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Most of us would like to travel to Wales but the problems are visas (mainly) and money. Despite that, some fans will travel to Rhyl, no doubt. Just for your information - the structure of Partizan fans at this board is very wide. We come from all over the world, and not only "ultra fans" visit this forum. So that many visitors of this site wouldn`t be able to visit Wales. But as I sad earlier, Partizan are the side with a large fan base and we will have support in Rhyl, no doubt - Gravediggers from England and the other EU countries.

Последња измена:

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Thank you for all the information. I have emailed the Serbian Gift Souvenir company to see if we can set up a meeting.

As for the translation of the verses from Welsh, here is the trabnslation - but I am not a poet -

" If the enemy trampled our country under its foot,
The ancient language of the Welsh is still alive as ever.
The dark hand of treason has not killed our poetic spirit
Nor the sweet sound of the harp ofour country."

My use of the word "dark" was just welsh humour :buhaha

@ioio

You're welcome.

Here's a more poetic translation of the verses from The Land Of My Fathers (Welsh National Anthem):

My country tho' crushed by a hostile array,
The language of Cambria lives out to this day;
The muse has eluded the traitors' foul knives,
The harp of my country survives.

I am not a poet, i just found the text on the internet :buhaha

How many Welsh people can actually speak/understand Welsh language? Do people use it in everyday speech? The question is not meant to be offensive at all, the language seems to be not an easy one to learn, at least to me.

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
20% of the Welsh people speak Welsh fluently , but all learn the language at school. We are a small nation of 3million next to a very large colonial power. 30% of the people living in Wales were not born here. In the west half of Wales, Welsh is the main language of everyday life - education, local government etc. The town of Rhyl was built up on tourism and only 15% speak Welsh. Many villages 10 kilometres away though are welsh-speaking. Nearly everyone in Wales thinks that the language belongs to everyoine whether they ospeak it or not. They are proud of the language and many English-speaking Welsh parents send their children to Welsh-medium schools so that their children can learn the language which they have lost.

BACK TO FOOTBALL...

Rhyl are currently playing our first friendly game of the season - away against Motherwell of the Scottish Premier League (who finished last season 3 places below Rangers and Celtic). Rhyl went 3-0 up in the first 11 minutes. There is currently 30 minutes left of the match, and the score is currently Motherwell 1-3 Rhyl. As it is the first match in 2 months and our players have travelled this morning from Wales to Scotland and played straight after arriving, Motherwell will probably score more goals at the end of the game but it is a good start

Enslaved

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
vaginamandibularia
As I taught. Your club will not be an easy oponent. Especialy if you continue to play as good as the first 11 minutes against Motherwell...

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
We won the game 3-1, :D

but our striker Lee Hunt was injured
:cry:

dark

Grobar
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Motherwell vs Rhyl makes sense indeed. On July 2nd Motherwell will host Llanelli in the first qualifying round of UEFA European League. Llanelli qualified for the tournament after finishing second in the Welsh Premier Division, seven points behind Rhyl. These Scots aren't stupid, are they?

ioio

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
not stupid, but not very good at football either :buhaha

My fellow poster, Terminally Rhyl, was at the game in Scotland..I'm sure he'll post tomorrow

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Information for our Welsh friends:

We have temporary closed registration at this board. That is our board policy - closing and opening registration from time to time, in order to prevent too many people to registrate (many of them don`t respect the basic rules of this board).

Of course, that has got nothing to do with you - we do appreciate your contribution to this board! :clap

If any of your Welsh friends - Rhyl fans, wants to registrate at this board these days, it will be possible despite closed registration. All you should do is to contact me via PM, recommend a new member and he will be registrated.

You stay welcome at this board. :wink:

TerminallyRhyl

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Локација
Wales / Cymru
So the tickets for the game in Rhyl have gone on sale today... it will be interesting to see how soon your 'name' manages to fill our stadium.

I don't think there will be as many 'singing' people travelling to Belgrade as I earlier mentioned. The delay has made things expensive, even for us capitalists.

Where do people meet up before the games?

I seem to recall some bars at the bottom of the hill behind the scoreboard end and another in between your stadium and R*d S**r but nothing much else.

:s

Can you believe it. Through work I have today met somebody who has moved to Wales from Serbia and is a Grobar! He was impressed by my knowledge of your club!

Последња измена:

Crno-beli

Partizanovac
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score

NTT

Početnik
Учлањен(а)
Порука
Reaction score
Somethin' tell's me that many of Rhyl fans will support Partizan in the future :)